PDA

View Full Version : Friends in need of a home and a job

GodSeeker
Sep 14th 2008, 04:33 AM
Dear Lord, I thank you for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family. I come to you now asking for Erin and Mickey, that they may soon find an apartment so they can move out of Erin's brother's apartment. I also pray that they both find jobs soon so they can take care of their financial obligations and provide for their son.

:pray:

Ashley274
Sep 14th 2008, 06:11 AM
Praying with you for all of their needs

jsph110
Sep 14th 2008, 09:12 AM
Dear Lord, I thank you for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family. I come to you now asking for Erin and Mickey, that they may soon find an apartment so they can move out of Erin's brother's apartment. I also pray that they both find jobs soon so they can take care of their financial obligations and provide for their son.

:pray:

I stand in agreement with you in this prayer for Erin and Mickey. the God of Abraham will supply for all their needs according to His riches in Glory.

Redneck Charger
Sep 14th 2008, 11:07 AM
Jesus.. Please hear my prayerd for Erin and Mickey.. Please Jesus, help these two find a job.. and then please help them find a apartment.. Please Jesus here my prayer.. Please help these two..:pray:

Frances
Sep 14th 2008, 03:39 PM
:pray: for Erin and Mickey's marriage, and also her brother's marriage, that the union's will grow stronger and both couple's will be able to enjoy suitable accomodation . . .

Peace2008
Sep 15th 2008, 03:20 PM
Praying for the marriage of these two and the financiAL needs

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77