PDA

View Full Version : They think he may have cancer!

thehopefulcry2
Dec 15th 2008, 12:03 AM
Hey everyone I have a friend who has been back from Iraq for about a year now and dealing with PTS that is very, very bad. His wife(who happens to be one of my best friends) Often times cannot sleep with him because he hits or kicks or pushes her out of bed in his sleep. This becomes worse when he is stressed. Last week they found a spot and they think its cancer, Please pray that it is not. They have four children and things are really hard as it is. Please Pray for God to touch the situation.

Also I have a Friend named Heather who just came back from the Peace Core, she spent two years in Kazakhstan and now needs a job. She needs a Monday through Friday Job so she can be involved with Church events and services, Please pray that God helps her find that as well. Thanks.

Heather.

carissadawn
Dec 15th 2008, 12:30 AM
Praying that your friend does not have cancer, and that God helps him and his family deal with his PTSD. My sister did 8 months in Iraq in 2004 with the USMC and she came home for good from the military in May of 2006. She is a far different person than she was, she suffers from PTSD as well. Our family is trying to nurture her through this, and she is going to counseling through the VA. She also takes medication for her anxiety. She is not as bad now as she was when she first came home but we still have a long road ahead of us. I know how hard it can be. :hug:
Also praying that your friend will find a job. It is so hard for so many people right now, careerwise. I pray that He will meet her needs.:pray:

With Love,
Carissa

Equipped_4_Love
Dec 15th 2008, 12:45 AM
Please know that my prayers are with you.

Lord Jesus.....I pray for Your healing touch upon this man. Be with this family. May this not be cancer, and I pray that You would heal him of his PTSD. I pray that You would restore his mental and physical health, and that these situations would draw him close to You.

I also pray for Heather's job situation, and that You would give her peace and re-assurance while she looks for a job, that everything is in Your hands, and that You know her needs. Give her wisdom and direction.

Thank You, Lord.

IMINXTC
Dec 15th 2008, 02:03 AM
Lifting your friend before the Lord concerning this test for cancer, praying that it will be negative or can be quickly removed. Praying about his PTS, for healing and restoration. And praying for his family.

Praying for Heather, for her employment needs, and for the opportunity for her to continue in her church-related activities.

Jolie76
Dec 15th 2008, 04:03 AM
Im sorry for your suffering and your family. Please Jesus, help this family and take care of them in their time of need.

Shine your light on them!:pray:

Ashley274
Dec 15th 2008, 05:30 AM
:hug: Praying for your friends family and all your needs and theirs :pray::pray::pray:

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 05:11 AM
Praying that the Lord watches over your family and friends and blesses them with their daily needs. Praying that your friends husband does not have cancer and that he lives a long life for his family. Also Praying that the Lord comforts his wife and children. :pray::pray:

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77