PDA

View Full Version : God used me today and it was GREAT!

tt1106
Jan 21st 2009, 11:23 PM
Two weeks ago a co-workers mother passed away. She found her mother deceased in her home.
I sent flowers and went to the funeral. I saw her but did not speak to her and I was unaware that she saw me until today.
Today, she sought me out in the hallway. She walked up and as I was coming out of my office, she told me she was looking for me.
She then gave me a big hug, said thank you and then said, Did I see you at....I said yes, I was there. She then teared up, gave me a big hug and after telling me that she couldn't say anything else, she turned and walked away. It was the greatest moment of my day, probably week actually.
Sometimes I can feel God growing my heart.
Blessings to all of you.

Kevin926
Jan 21st 2009, 11:42 PM
Praise God for how He uses us to touch others! Let's pray that we can all be open to being used in a mighty way for the Lord!

MercyChild
Jan 22nd 2009, 12:24 PM
Isn't it just wonderful how God uses us to honor Him, if we are just wiling to be available. This is great news, and I liked reading how God uses people with a willingness to reach others........Praying that God will send more oppertunities your way. He is worthy to be praised!:pp

Dauwq
Jan 22nd 2009, 12:28 PM
Praise God.......May he use in ways that you would not ever thought is possible. Lord please open Your will upon Your child today

Redneck Charger
Jan 22nd 2009, 12:43 PM
Praising the Lord with You..:pp

Allon
Jan 22nd 2009, 02:16 PM
That's a nice story :)

turtledove
Jan 22nd 2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this. You blessed your co-worker and she responded gratefully; so you were blessed back.

Glory to God! :amen:

SnakeWesker
Jan 22nd 2009, 09:25 PM
Sometimes, all someone needs is a helping hand. That's been one of my sayings for a long time now. It's always nice to hear stories like this.

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77