PDA

View Full Version : One world government

firstpeterone
Apr 12th 2009, 04:04 AM
would someone please tell me where in the Bible it says the world will be under one government in the end times. Thanks, I appreciate it a lot!
:)

quiet dove
Apr 12th 2009, 04:24 AM
The teaching comes from Revelation where it says the whole earth will worship the Beast

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Read Revelation 13, it has more but it is a lot to quote. :)

And these verses

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Basically, what is taught is that all those on the earth will either worship the leader/Beast, or they will be killed. And then the leaders of countries will give their allegiance to the Beast, thus a one world leader, as he controls all the other leaders.

NotMyOwn
Apr 12th 2009, 04:49 AM
Worshipping the beast does not necessarily denote a one world government.

quiet dove
Apr 12th 2009, 05:10 AM
Worshipping the beast does not necessarily denote a one world government.

No, but the part about those who dwell upon the earth does as does the context of "every tongue, nation....." and so on.

EagleWatch
Apr 12th 2009, 06:45 AM
would someone please tell me where in the Bible it says the world will be under one government in the end times. Thanks, I appreciate it a lot!
:)
Revelation 13:16-17
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

That mark serves as the currency as well as allegiance to the government.

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/

Jude
Apr 12th 2009, 10:05 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/papesse-copy.jpg

I came on this U-Tube facsimile of a one world order,
you can take it for what its worth or take it with a
grain of salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDn0ex658OA

Jude

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/twocents.gif

EagleWatch
Apr 12th 2009, 03:18 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/papesse-copy.jpg

I came on this U-Tube facsimile of a one world order,
you can take it for what its worth or take it with a
grain of salt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDn0ex658OA

Judehttp://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/twocents.gif

Well this pic portrays the woman and dragon-heads in Revelation thank you

Searcher1
Apr 12th 2009, 03:37 PM
http://seder.topcities.com/harlot2small.jpg

Here is one smbolizing the Beast from the Middle East. That is where this power will rise up from.

Revelator
Apr 12th 2009, 04:06 PM
Revelation 13:16-17
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

That mark serves as the currency as well as allegiance to the government.

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/

I think the thing that has to be observed here is our current computer age. Things can be controlled from a single computer all over the world. Computers in this day and age can do amazing things in a matter of seconds. If there is a coming One World goverment the only way it can be controlled is through the use a computer. Trade and commerce could be controlled, checking and banking could be controlled, its happening now as more and more people are turning to computers for average everyday tasks that you would normally jump in the car and run out and do.

paradiseinn
Apr 12th 2009, 04:20 PM
I use to think the mark was a chip, but then i realized that that wouldn't be a deception. We need to remember that the beast decieves the people of the earth. A chip just screams "mark of the beast" People relate the chip to the mark of the beast. I think the mark will a invisible one, something like, say there was an international law where sunday was a day of rest, if you followed that law than the government has put their "mark" on you. see what i'm getting at? the mark on your hand with your actions and the mark on your forehead with your beliefs.

p.s. the 7th day is a day of rest(saturday)

ChristBearer81
Apr 12th 2009, 04:26 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090412/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_easter

^okay, guys. does this stuff get anymore obvious. the world needs to focus on the return of Christ, instead of the mental conditioning of hanging Him on the cross every pagan easter.

and poverty? like a comment under the article says...why doesnt the vatican sell some of those billions in gold, artwork, etc? just that would go A LONG WAY.

btw, the part about trying for peace between israel-palestine...isnt that prophecy as well, regarding a peace treaty..? hmm...

sorry if i come off as being blunt, but this just disturbs me. i have no room to talk, because im not perfect, but sometimes seeing this makes me want to >>>>> :B

Revelator
Apr 12th 2009, 04:34 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090412/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_easter

^okay, guys. does this stuff get anymore obvious. the world needs to focus on the return of Christ, instead of the mental conditioning of hanging Him on the cross every pagan easter.

and poverty? like a comment under the article says...why doesnt the vatican sell some of those billions in gold, artwork, etc? just that would go A LONG WAY.

btw, the part about trying for peace between israel-palestine...isnt that prophecy as well, regarding a peace treaty..? hmm...

sorry if i come off as being blunt, but this just disturbs me. i have no room to talk, because im not perfect, but sometimes seeing this makes me want to >>>>> :B

We are focusing on Christ....this very thing is discussed in Revelations and is mean't for us to read and understand, though views and opinions vary thats a granted....I see what your saying though and sometimes I get that way myself but its important that as "Christians" we understand what the signs of the "End Times" are so that we are better prepared. Sorry I know you know all this....

Searcher1
Apr 12th 2009, 04:36 PM
He is risen!
He is risen!

paradiseinn
Apr 12th 2009, 04:44 PM
He is risen!
He is risen!

YES! HE HAS!

That is the mindset that I have to day. My 4yr old is going on about the easter bunny today, but I have been telling her about Jesus coming back to life today. I must be the biggest buzzkill to her :lol:

truthseeker2
Apr 12th 2009, 05:45 PM
I use to think the mark was a chip, but then i realized that that wouldn't be a deception. We need to remember that the beast decieves the people of the earth. A chip just screams "mark of the beast" People relate the chip to the mark of the beast. I think the mark will a invisible one, something like, say there was an international law where sunday was a day of rest, if you followed that law than the government has put their "mark" on you. see what i'm getting at? the mark on your hand with your actions and the mark on your forehead with your beliefs.

p.s. the 7th day is a day of rest(saturday)

How then if would only those that have the mark be able to buy or sell?

EagleWatch
Apr 12th 2009, 06:38 PM
I think the thing that has to be observed here is our current computer age. Things can be controlled from a single computer all over the world. Computers in this day and age can do amazing things in a matter of seconds. If there is a coming One World goverment the only way it can be controlled is through the use a computer. Trade and commerce could be controlled, checking and banking could be controlled, its happening now as more and more people are turning to computers for average everyday tasks that you would normally jump in the car and run out and do.

..Suppose we go to bed and wake up and turn on the tv and there is a man telling us everything is in his control.. Suppose he says, welcome to the New World Order and he demands everyone to take the mark

Revelator
Apr 12th 2009, 07:04 PM
..Suppose we go to bed and wake up and turn on the tv and there is a man telling us everything is in his control.. Suppose he says, welcome to the New World Order and he demands everyone to take the mark

Suppose none of us wake up in the morning because some fanatic got his hands on the button of an ICBM and blew us all to kingdom come what then?

quiet dove
Apr 12th 2009, 07:18 PM
Suppose none of us wake up in the morning because some fanatic got his hands on the button of an ICBM and blew us all to kingdom come what then?

I reckon all our problems here on this earth would be over, and we would be home.

Revelator
Apr 12th 2009, 07:30 PM
I reckon all our problems here on this earth would be over, and we would be home.

Exactly! Death and destruction are not all its cracked up to be look at the world today.....

quiet dove
Apr 12th 2009, 07:36 PM
Exactly! Death and destruction are not all its cracked up to be look at the world today.....

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I mean death and destruction are just that, and never a good thing for anyone. But for the believer, leaving this life means going home.

But the Bible is clear that men will not fully get the earth destroyed before Jesus returns so all the total annihilation of the earth scenarios proclaimed on TV shows will not happen. The earth will only be totally destroyed by God and He, of course, makes a new one.

ChristBearer81
Apr 12th 2009, 07:55 PM
We are focusing on Christ....this very thing is discussed in Revelations and is mean't for us to read and understand, though views and opinions vary thats a granted....I see what your saying though and sometimes I get that way myself but its important that as "Christians" we understand what the signs of the "End Times" are so that we are better prepared. Sorry I know you know all this....

you're completely right, Rev. i made the post directly after seeing the article and it got the best of me. i left to workout for a bit and kinda started thinking about it and regretted the post. i fell for the same way of thinking that i tell others to avoid. evil doesnt win at the end.

thanks for correcting me, man. ;)

EagleWatch
Apr 12th 2009, 09:53 PM

Then we'd be in heaven Worshipping the King!

firstpeterone
Apr 18th 2009, 04:23 AM
i understand the passage better now, and know where it is to go back to if i need to. thanks to all who posted.:pp

wildfire
Apr 19th 2009, 03:20 AM
It doesn't say anywhere in the bible that there will be a one world government.

In the book of Daniel we see the image in Nebuchadnezars dream (chapter 2:31 ) the final kingdom on earth is shown as two feet with ten toes. It is a divided kingdom, part broken and part strong. It also says it will not cleave to one another, There is no unity. The final kingdom will be made of "many"; symbolized by TWO feet and TEN toes.

Unfortunately, the book of Revelation if often misunderstood. No one is forced to take the mark of the beast; it says he causeth ALL to recieve a mark in their right hand or forehead (which symbolizes the mind, and choice). We are born into sin. We are born with a mark. It is a spiritual mark. Read Dueteronomy 6:6-8 then return to Revelation 13:16- 14:1 . Those who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus are those who overcome!

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77