PDA

View Full Version : Curious: Fallen World

Moxie
Apr 24th 2009, 09:09 PM
Hello All,

I'm curious as to what others may think. I'm not sure if there would be scriptural evidence for this question or not.

When sin entered the world and the world became fallen...I know this refers to the people as well as the earth; as the earth changed and we know longer had the garden of Eden. However, would this fallen 'world' have extended to the universe itself?

Moxie

Windmill2000
Apr 24th 2009, 09:16 PM
It is my opinion that when sin entered the world the whole of creation was tainted.

Good question by the way

Moxie
Apr 24th 2009, 11:40 PM
Looking at hubble space pictures and seeing that awesome beauty, I've always thought maybe it was just earth, because there would be no reason for space to be tainted given Satan has nothing to tempt out there. (when astronauts are not flying around :))
However, with talk of "life on Mars" (which I question) it does make me wonder what space and even the other planets may have been like.

Followtheway
Apr 24th 2009, 11:54 PM
notice how weather can be so harsh even causing alot of death, thats caused generally by the universe.

My heart's Desire
Apr 25th 2009, 12:42 AM
Here's a thought I've heard before. In Revelations it says there will be a new heaven and earth. We know that Satan has had access to the Father in order to accuse the Brethren. Perhaps, the need for a new heaven is there because it will be a place that Satan has never had access to.

THOM
Apr 25th 2009, 12:59 AM
Hello All,

I'm curious as to what others may think. I'm not sure if there would be scriptural evidence for this question or not.

When sin entered the world and the world became fallen...I know this refers to the people as well as the earth; as the earth changed and we know longer had the garden of Eden. However, would this fallen 'world' have extended to the universe itself?

Moxie

It is my opinion that when sin entered the world the whole of creation was tainted.

Good question by the way

Great Question Moxie. . .and an even Greater Answer Windmill; Allow me to provide the Scripture for your answer, "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. (Romans 8:22ff)"

apothanein kerdos
Apr 25th 2009, 01:02 AM
Hello All,

Moxie

Yes. All of creation was affected - from the wisest human (outside of Christ) to the smallest atom.

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77