PDA

View Full Version : Information Understanding Jesus' Light p1

manichunter
Apr 26th 2009, 06:01 AM
A few people have said that the tutor is no longer needed to teach us anything in regards to the Jesus. That Jesus's coming has done away with the need to learn what the shadows teach about Jesus. Now, all we is needed is the Holy Spirit. Well I do not agree. I say the Spirit is needed as well as your memory. What should be in your memory. The things you have already learned. And one of the Spirit's jobs is to help you recall and apply the things you have learned about Yeshau.

So if people comprehend the LIGHT and have no more use for the shadows, then they would be able to answer these questions?

1. How was Jesus our drink offering?

2. When was the drink offering fulfilled by Jesus in the NC?

3. When was the first prophetic shadow cast about the drink offering in reference to Jesus in the OC?

4.How did Paul follow the example of Jesus by being a drink offering?

5. In what way is the drink offering applicable to believers today?

Equipped_4_Love
Apr 26th 2009, 10:29 PM
A few people have said that the tutor is no longer needed to teach us anything in regards to the Jesus. That Jesus's coming has done away with the need to learn what the shadows teach about Jesus. Now, all we is needed is the Holy Spirit. Well I do not agree. I say the Spirit is needed as well as your memory. What should be in your memory. The things you have already learned. And one of the Spirit's jobs is to help you recall and apply the things you have learned about Yeshau.

Well, being a part of the new covenant, I actually learned about the light before I learned about the shadows, so the things of the Old Covenant are not something that are incorporated into my memory -- they are things that I am still learning about.

So, are you saying that my faith is inferior to someone who was brought to the light by knowledge of the shadows? How can they be things that I am drawing from my memory, when I have no memory of them apart from Christ?

As for the answer to your questions, I posted them already in the shadows thread.

manichunter
Apr 27th 2009, 01:18 AM
I humbly submit brief answers to the thread without putting all the details:

1. How was Jesus our drink offering?
The drink offering was a part of the meal (meat/grain) offering that was offered at the same time. It is first mentioned in Gen with Jacob being the first recorded to commission one at an altar. It consist of a hin of wine and sometimes olive oil.

The meal offering symbolizes mankind's duty towards other men by first paying lifting it towards Yahweh for approval. Then it was given to the priest for consumption who stood as a symbolic mediator. It was a sweet offering. A sweet offering is an offering that does not have anything to do with sin, but God's pleasure with faithful and loving service. It symbolized a person physically representing what their heart meant towards God, much like how we do offerings today. No blood or meat could actually be used in the meat offering. (Side note: the word meat is properly translate meal)

Jesus the man, not His divine side, satisfied man's portion. He provided everything we would ever need in regards to ministry and provision. Then he asked us to mimic His literal act in principle.

How is the drink offering is connected to this. The wine symbolized blood. No literal blood could be used like it could be with the other sweet offerings such as the burnt or peace offerings. Mankind was never meant to consume blood, however, as a result of the fall mankind begin to consume blood which symbolized life. God had originally laid claim to all blood to include the animals. Hence mankind was to be satisfied by the fruit of the vine for his consumption.

2. When was the drink offering fulfilled by Jesus in the NC?
When His side was pierced and the blood spilled onto the ground. This was not just an observation, but a prophetic fulfillment of the offering system. Then it had to be sprinkled on the altar before the Father.
Jesus the man, not Jesus as God, satisfied the Father's request that mankind have their needs met as well.

3. When was the first prophetic shadow cast about the drink offering in reference to Jesus in the OC?
In Yahweh's exchange with Eve in regards to her seed (the Messiah of man) one day being bruise in the side. The same place she came from in regards to her being taken out of Adam's side. The side represents something that would take to much typing right now.

4.How did Paul follow the example of Jesus by being a drink offering?
Paul gave his total life and effort to meeting mankind's need of salvation and deliverance. He exhausted his life to the point of literal death to minister to others. He recalls the stories of his stoning and beatings. All symbolic of how the various grades of the meat offering are treated before they are placed upon the altar. In the first two grades the grains are bruised and beaten to a certain fine point before they acceptable to be placed on the altar.

5. In what way is the drink offering applicable to believers today?
A believer is required to immulate the manner of the meat offering, not by ritual, but love and commitment towards others. We are to give mankind's their portion for sastifaction in regards to ministry and deliverance.

The various grades reveal our level of understanding of our ministry, attitude, and commitment towards our brother. With the first being unrefined whole grains and ears being placed on the altar to the fine refined flour being placed on the altar to symbolized our service towards others. It first had to be directed towards God who then disseminated the blessings.

AND so much more..........

It takes me literally three months to teach this course properly so forgive me if I did not answer every question. I will answer follow ups..........

Not I do literally have an altar to commit sacrifices and would not do them if I had one. My point is not the ritual, but the works, attitude, and love it points to.

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77