PDA

View Full Version : Discussion JESUS CHRIST IS, ". . .Every WORD that proceeds out of THE Mouth of GOD."!

THOM
Apr 27th 2009, 05:36 PM
JESUS CHRIST is THE VISIBLE EXPRESSION of "Every WORD that proceeds out of THE MOUTH of GOD".

Just as It is Written:

"In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with GOD, and THE WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made. In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. HE was in the world, and the world was made through HIM, and the world did not know HIM. HE came to HIS own did not receive HIM. But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. And THE WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of THE ONLY BEGOTTEN of THE FATHER, full of grace and truth. (John 1: 1-5, 10-14NKJV)"

THE WORD of GOD, GOD's LOVE, GOD's MERCY, GOD's GRACE, Any of GOD's Covenants, GOD's SALVATION, GOD's Plan for Mankind, Anything that GOD has SAID, SAYS, Will SAY, is JESUS CHRIST. There is nothing that has proceeded from "THE MOUTH of GOD" that JESUS CHRIST is not. JESUS CHRIST IS the Physical Reality of ALL that GOD SAYS. . .and IS!!!

JESUS stated, "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor THE SON, but ONLY THE FATHER. (Mark 13:32)".
How could JESUS state that, it be True, and HE still be GOD?

Simpy answer, "that day and hour" has not yet proceeded from "THE MOUTH of GOD".

"Milk" and/or "Meat" of THE WORD of GOD [Scripture]. . .which do you find this to be?

divaD
Apr 27th 2009, 05:54 PM
JESUS stated, "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor THE SON, but ONLY THE FATHER. (Mark 13:32)".
How could JESUS state that, it be True, and HE still be GOD?

Simpy answer, "that day and hour" has not yet proceeded from "THE MOUTH of GOD

Coming from the preceeding perspective in which you wrote this post, this is a very logical deduction. I have never considered it from this perspective before. And the amazing thing about this, not even 10 minutes before you posted this, I was doing a small study on Genesis ch 1 and John ch 1...logically deducing that when 'God(the Father) said' in Genesis ch 1, this was the Word(Jesus)performing what was spoken according to John 1.

Bladers
Apr 28th 2009, 12:56 AM
JESUS CHRIST is THE VISIBLE EXPRESSION of "Every WORD that proceeds out of THE MOUTH of GOD".

Just as It is Written:

The best way to understand without confusion is this:

The Father is the Commander in the GodHead.
The Son is the Doer, the Performer in the GodHead. He executes what God commands.
The Holy Spirit Manifests the Doing of the Son.

The Father Commands
The Son Performs
The Spirit Manifests

It was the Father that said, "Let us make man"
It was the Son that made man, "All things were made by him"
It was the Spirit who gave man life. "The breathe of the Almighty have given me life"

THOM
Apr 29th 2009, 12:41 AM
Coming from the preceeding perspective in which you wrote this post, this is a very logical deduction. I have never considered it from this perspective before. And the amazing thing about this, not even 10 minutes before you posted this, I was doing a small study on Genesis ch 1 and John ch 1...logically deducing that when 'God(the Father) said' in Genesis ch 1, this was the Word(Jesus)performing what was spoken according to John 1.

"And GOD (THE FATHER) said,

'(THE WORD of GOD/JESUS CHRIST)
Let there be Light';

and
(according to THE POWER of GOD/THE HOLY GHOST)
there was Light."

The best way to understand without confusion is this:

The Father is the Commander in the GodHead.
The Son is the Doer, the Performer in the GodHead. He executes what God commands.
The Holy Spirit Manifests the Doing of the Son.

The Father Commands
The Son Performs
The Spirit Manifests

It was the Father that said, "Let us make man"
It was the Son that made man, "All things were made by him"
It was the Spirit who gave man life. "The breathe of the Almighty have given me life"

Now I'm really confused.

truthseeker87
Apr 29th 2009, 01:25 AM
Thom,
Great post.
Wondering if there is any way we could chat off this forum.

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77