PDA

View Full Version : I need lots of prayers for healing please

musicmiss
Jun 1st 2009, 05:06 AM
I have been dealing with a bladder infection for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I finaly got antibiotics on friday, but I still feel the infection pretty strong and it is causing quite a bit of discomfort. Please just keep me in prayer that the infection would go away and not come back. I have dealth with these chronically, but never this long. I also get so frustrated to the point that I just want to cry, when it is just on and on and won't go away like this. So please pray for me. I'm going crazy from this and just really really need healing.

thanks all,
becky

miepie
Jun 1st 2009, 05:11 AM
I know what you're talking about Becky...... I deal with those a lot too, and since I have my cathether in permanently I am having a chronic bladderinfection.....
I have said a prayer for you and I hope the discomfort and pain will go away soon.... :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

musicmiss
Jun 1st 2009, 05:16 AM
thank you so much. if you could continue to pray for me i'd really appreciate it. I will pray for you as well.

miepie
Jun 1st 2009, 05:32 AM
Sure no problem.... :hug: Thanks for your prayers too! :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

Frances
Jun 1st 2009, 06:25 PM
:pray: for Healing for you both.

(I've mercifully never had such an infection, but understand from those who do that drinking vast amounts of water is the way to gain relief)

Redneck Charger
Jun 1st 2009, 06:35 PM
Jesus... Please take care of Becky's pain.. Please comfort her, and watch over her till she feels better.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

mongoose303
Jun 2nd 2009, 12:38 AM
yes, I pray in agreement , please touch them both Lord and make them well again . In Jesus name I ask. :pray: Thank you Lord.

musicmiss
Jun 3rd 2009, 08:56 AM
thanks guys, still dealing with the infection so continued prayer is really appreciated. thanks so much.

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77