PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Voice of the Martyrs ...

vja4Him
Sep 22nd 2009, 06:06 PM
Does anyone else read The Voice of the Martyrs? Please share any stories from The Voice of the Martyrs.

I was just reading the story of Hussein, who became a missionary in Iran. God performed miraculous signs and wonders, and this man escaped the death penalty for being an apostate!

Has anyone read that story .... from September, 2009 issue. I can't find the story online ... Will keep looking ....

Quickened
Sep 22nd 2009, 10:03 PM
A while back i used to read their newsletters regulary. I had purchased a Double VHS set about Christians in China. It was awesome.

vja4Him
Sep 22nd 2009, 10:12 PM
A while back i used to read their newsletters regulary. I had purchased a Double VHS set about Christians in China. It was awesome.

When I read about how so many Christians are suffering terribly around the world, makes me want to stop and think twice before I complain about any of my problems!

Quickened
Sep 22nd 2009, 10:16 PM
Really makes one rethink their own walk. Christians in the US have it extremely well. Perhaps to the point where it causes complacency in sharing the gospel/being a good witness.

Some of the things i have seen and read about remind me alot of the NT church. Just talking about it now rekindles that thought process. "What exactly am i doing to advance God's kingdom"

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77