PDA

View Full Version : Discussion What's God Master Plan For Her and I

joe24
Nov 17th 2009, 09:20 PM
I just got back into the bible, learning of 'gods master plan for us', but what about my story....what's god master plan.

God gave me 2 dreams about a little girl 2 years ago. She was going to change my life, she had blond hair, blue eyes. In it I was her "sole" provider.

2 Years ago a little girl was born to another family(I did not know of) at the time.

Well it so happends me and this little girl(8 months at the time) seemed to bond. I was working at the daycare she went to. (I got the job at the daycare, the day she was born, kind of weird now)....

Well she is the girl from my dreams, she's got blond hair, blue eyes....
And the first dream of her she wore a white dress, pink bow, and I got a picture of her in the same exact outfit.

I am 24, she's 2, her parents are in 39, 42, and they accepted me into their family. Her dad is the one who got me back into gods word....

We are been through turbulent times since we met, mostly deaths, and operations....

I just want to know why god would of brought us together, and what his ultimate plan is for me and this family...especially the little girl....

Your Advert here

Hosted by Webnet77