PDA

View Full Version : What's your IQ?

serapha
Jan 29th 2006, 11:09 PM
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=&supp=&z=

Okay,

just for fun, :P

I went to this link and took the short IQ test they provide and got the results. :rofl:

It's a challenge for everyone to do the same and report back here. :o

The test only takes about 10-15 minutes--total--I promise and there's no requirement to purchase anything.

~serapha~

TameVine
Jan 29th 2006, 11:10 PM
Dont know about my IQ but I know my credit rating is good. :)

rofl
T

serapha
Jan 29th 2006, 11:18 PM
My analysis said,

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Does that mean that everyone on this forum should listen to what I say? :rofl:

New poll:

:yes:

or

:no:

~serapha~

rabidchipmunk
Jan 30th 2006, 12:00 AM
Was it the super iq test?

serapha
Jan 30th 2006, 03:47 AM
Was it the super iq test?

No...

I just did the free test.

~serapha~

god_guided_guy
Jan 30th 2006, 04:06 AM
I am above average inteligence:)

MBJ
Jan 30th 2006, 04:21 AM
Hmm. My brother is a certified genius.... I am not as smart as he is, but above average as well. I hate tests:note:!!

serapha
Jan 30th 2006, 04:31 AM
I am above average inteligence:)

I know... I know... you can't help it if you're awesome! (Genesis 1:26)

~serapha~

MBJ
Jan 30th 2006, 04:54 AM
I got all carried away and did the ink blot test too. REALLY WEIRD!!!!! I am kinda sorry I did it. I am so innocent! (especially for an old lady!);)

Eagle Eye
Jan 30th 2006, 07:02 AM
I have the mind of Christ that is the best, right? ;)

EarlyCall
Jan 30th 2006, 07:10 AM
I took an IQ test once. But security caught me before I got very far.

Duane Morse
Jan 30th 2006, 07:18 AM
We seem to have an intelligent bunch of folks here.

I did not take the test, I just voted for the score I got on a different one me and my old boss took some time ago.

He did better than me by three points. Go figure...

LindaJ
Jan 30th 2006, 07:23 AM
I answered before reading the first post...DOH...the link you gave wants me to become a member before being able to take the test...I declined.

rabidchipmunk
Jan 30th 2006, 07:26 AM
*goofy laugh*i studied for a urine test and failed*goofy laugh*

Sirch
Jan 30th 2006, 11:46 AM
Hmm.. didn't do so good this round, could be cause its 4 AM lol

I got a 127 and it classified me as a "word warrior";

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Otis
Jan 30th 2006, 01:11 PM
Mensa member here.

EarlyCall
Jan 30th 2006, 01:52 PM
Seems since this site is trying to sell it's services based on getting more info on yourself, and since the teaser is a free IQ test, I have to wonder if it's accurate or if it's more like a fortune teller - you never get a bad fortune. We are definitely not seeing a full spectrum in scores here are we!

lbeaty1981
Jan 30th 2006, 02:37 PM
I answered before reading the first post...DOH...the link you gave wants me to become a member before being able to take the test...I declined.

It's okay, I did the same thing! :lol:

I'm already a member there, so I guess I'll go ahead and take the test...

Theophilus
Jan 30th 2006, 02:52 PM
Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Uh, huh...yeah.

...and I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in, too. ;)

MeInKC
Jan 30th 2006, 02:59 PM
But I'm not saying what my IQ is. Don't want to appear to be bragging ... or complaining. :rofl::bounce:

In His grace,
Mike

lbeaty1981
Jan 30th 2006, 03:21 PM
Wow, I think I like that test. It said my IQ was 135! :D

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

Son_kissed
Jan 30th 2006, 04:18 PM
You beat me by 4 points! Shoot, and I thought I was a genius! :rolleyes: :rofl: I should have known, though, I had to look up "mensa." :D

Congratulations, Sheila!
Your IQ score is 131
http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/curator2_s.gif

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I also took the brain test:

Sheila, you are Left-brained
http://i.emode.com/tests/brain/images/left_s.gif

Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.

It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

You know what's really weird, though, given the particulars of both of these... I hate math! :B You have to concentrate, and it's absolutely boring!!

rabidchipmunk
Jan 30th 2006, 06:53 PM
Congratulations, Julie!
Your IQ score is 120

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

lbeaty1981
Jan 30th 2006, 07:26 PM
:D

I also took the brain test:

Sheila, you are Left-brained
http://i.emode.com/tests/brain/images/left_s.gif

Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.

It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

:BYou know what's really weird, though, given the particulars of both of these... I hate math! You have to concentrate, and it's absolutely boring!!

I got the same thing on the brain test, although I'm not all that surprised. I got my undergrad in computer science with a minor in math, and do technical writing for a living. Sounds pretty left-brained to me! :D

Mighty Mutt
Jan 30th 2006, 07:35 PM
Dont know about my IQ but I know my credit rating is good. :)

rofl
T

125 on the IQ test... would rather have the good credit. :lol:

Inuitive Investigator

Your IQ score is 125. This means that you are smarter than 95.0% of all other Super IQ test takers.

This number is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on the Tickle Super IQ Test.

But there's more to intelligence than a single number, a single score, or a single label. Tickle uses 8 distinguishable dimensions of intelligence in the Super IQ Test. By analyzing your individual scores on those 8 scales, we are able to look beyond the raw IQ score into how you process information, and which intellectual strengths you're best at.

Your test results indicate that the way you process information makes you an Intuitive Investigator.

You've got a sharp, logical mind and you are multi-talented. There seems to nothing that your mind can't process and understand. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily, and grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in the abstract. Even in particularly challenging situations, you are more than capable of using a variety of words to explain yourself. The combination of all these things makes you simply "brilliant."

Your mind is so active that you might sometimes forget about your physical environment, or feel a little clumsy with your body (since the mind which governs your body is so busy thinking.) But even this is not likely to pose a significant problem for you.

Here's an example of your Intuitive Investigator thinking skills at work in a real-life situation:

You go to a museum with a bunch of friends to see an exhibit chronicling the development of critical inventions over time. Your friends marvel at the ingenuity of the inventors, and wonder how they could ever have conceived such incredible innovations. You, on the other hand, can easily imagine how the inventions work and how they came to be because your mind just naturally thinks that way. You explain to your friends how the inventors might have assessed particular problems and then figured out how to solve them with their inventions. It hadn't occurred to your friends to look at an invention like a solution to a problem and they are grateful that you helped them understand it that way.

serapha
Jan 31st 2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks, everyone for participating...
:spin:

I didn't see the test as being biased though it is a "sales" pitch for purchase their product. From what I've read, the descriptions seem to fit the people.

I think it is noteworthy to see the "intelligent" lifeforms posting on this forum. :rofl:

God did make man in an awesome manner, and if anyone is fortunate enough to be a "higher intelligent form" than they should be using their abilities to further the Kingdom ... and from what I've seen, they are

~thanks again~

Herodias
Feb 1st 2006, 02:42 AM
This test has been around forever and even the dullest of people seem to get high scores, which indicates it is a marketing tool.

Also, a lot of those credit score deals are rip offs. FICO is the only official score, we call the rest FAKE-O scores and I can assure you they are waste of money and not accurate. I do not sell the service but you can get your real FICO score at a web site http://www.myfico.com/

Son_kissed
Feb 1st 2006, 07:52 AM
Well, smart or dull, (and good credit, or not ;) ), we're each uniquely gifted for God's good purpose.

I don't know about the IQ score, Herodias might be very right, but according to the results of former career counseling, these tests were spot on for me. It surprised me back then, and it still does, now. I know I have a tendency toward logical and analytical thinking, but I find applying it to numbers very boring and, unfortunately (or not), had no interest in computer science or math as lbeaty did, though we apparently think alike. That just goes to show us how unique we each really are.

Intelligence matters little. We're each blessed with the ability (and responsibility) to serve and glorify God in many and different ways.

Ps 139:14 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=19&CHAP=139&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=14) I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are your works; and that my soul knows well. :)

EarlyCall
Feb 1st 2006, 12:27 PM
This test has been around forever and even the dullest of people seem to get high scores, which indicates it is a marketing tool.

Also, a lot of those credit score deals are rip offs. FICO is the only official score, we call the rest FAKE-O scores and I can assure you they are waste of money and not accurate. I do not sell the service but you can get your real FICO score at a web site http://www.myfico.com/

What can I say... this test scored me roughly where a prior test scored me. The prior test was on the internet as well, was timed and much more extensive. No proof here, although my brother took the test as well as my friend. The test scored them both almost dead on to where they had been scored before. (By the way, my brother has taken the mensa test twice at two different colleges where the tests were held - and he paid to tke the test).

The point you make is one I had laready made prior in this thread and is possibly a factor. Though the scores tend to appear skewed in this threads results, it is also likely that those taking the test and scoring below what they had either hoped for or were willing to admit - were simply not reported. That also is a very likely possibility.

YourBuddyChrist
Feb 2nd 2006, 06:30 AM
I find IQ tests to be inaccurate.

I've never taken one myself but I know many people who have.

I'm also reluctant to take the one you linked. It requires you to register and I'm sure I'm gonna get a million ads in my e-mail if I do.

EarlyCall
Mar 6th 2006, 03:15 AM
I find IQ tests to be inaccurate.

I've never taken one myself but I know many people who have.

I'm also reluctant to take the one you linked. It requires you to register and I'm sure I'm gonna get a million ads in my e-mail if I do.

Not to worry, I registered you and took the test for you. I'm afraid your IQ score was 164.

By the way, you should begin receiving the first of the million ads very soon.

No, no. Don't thank me. It's what I do.

Keemah
Mar 6th 2006, 04:29 AM
I have gotten a 147 on several IQ tests.

Alastair
Mar 6th 2006, 09:20 PM
For me to regester myself on the site was too much. I am over regestered as it is. I just voted avarage and left it at that. Giving my details to yet another site is just not on:rolleyes:

JonahII
Mar 15th 2006, 04:34 AM
I dunno. I've taken those online tests for fun and it's ranged from 117 to 133. I tend to think its about 120 or thereabouts. Good thing I am not jealous of all the people in this world who are smarter than me.:)

karenmot
Mar 15th 2006, 05:02 AM
That was fun!

Congratulations, Karen!
Your IQ score is 135

http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/philosopher2_s.gif

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

disiple56
Mar 17th 2006, 03:41 PM
I'm so bright my dad used to call me Sun.

Chitsboy
Mar 18th 2006, 03:02 PM
Just took the test and came out at 129... :rofl:

Anybody else get the heeby jeebies as they clicked the 'find your score' button?

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract.

groovyloopylou
Mar 24th 2006, 03:58 PM
Your IQ score is 120!

i did a bbc test the nation interactive tv iq test and got about the same last year.

Walfredo
Mar 28th 2006, 05:48 AM
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Haha! If only it were true!

melissathefollower
Mar 29th 2006, 05:00 AM
Congratulations, Melissa!
Your IQ score is 108

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
:hmm:

EarlyCall
Jul 10th 2006, 12:12 PM
Congratulations, S!
Your IQ score is 72
http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/inquisitor2_s.gif

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

--

Well, I took this test way back when this thread was started. The other day I saw the reappearance of this thread and thought it might be fun to see not how high I could score but rather how low I could score.

I think I did well, but I mayhave gotten a question or two correct.

christianwife
Jul 10th 2006, 07:32 PM
I am lucky in that I don't need a high IQ; I let God handle all the hard stuff! Fortunately, he gave me the common sense to do that :)

Frances
Jul 16th 2006, 02:06 PM
I didn't bother to take the test. I agree with christianwife.

Unfortunately that kind of good sense doesn't seem to be very common! (and high IQ's carry a danger of pride . . . )

EarlyCall
Jul 16th 2006, 02:35 PM
I didn't bother to take the test. I agree with christianwife.

Unfortunately that kind of good sense doesn't seem to be very common! (and high IQ's carry a danger of pride . . . )

Yes they do carry that danger. On the other hand, I'd assume intelligence to be a gift from God before I would the lack of it.

I honestly don't think intelligence has ever been the problem. God has never had to break someone of intelligence and make them an idiot (not for the mere sake of intelligence being the problem but rather as you say pride or something else). But He has had to break plenty of people of pride.

I'd far rather be intelligent than just plain dumb. Being smart enough to realize there is no valid reason to be proud would be a good first step towards being more intelligent (at least in the area of wisdom anyway)!

:) Pride has always been a problem; intelligence has never been the problem or a problem concerning God. I think we can find ample evidence that many men of God have been very intelligent, and God used that.

andrew_apostle
Jul 16th 2006, 05:34 PM
I think that test is a little flawed, haha, I am pretty certain I'm not a genius. If I were, I'd have accepted Christ much sooner than I actually did!

KennethDCollins
Jul 24th 2006, 05:02 PM
I've taken that free test before and according to that my IQ is 141. I don't think those tests are all that accurate though, so I'm sure the result is way off. I'm more of a smart alec than just plain ol' smart.

Kenneth
Psalm 139

Song of Songs
Jul 24th 2006, 09:34 PM

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

KennethDCollins
Jul 24th 2006, 11:06 PM

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

I WISH I were more artistic. Mine said...

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

Told you these things don't work!:D

Kenneth
Psalm 139

Pleroo
Aug 25th 2006, 12:52 AM
Heh. A Mastermind. :D I'm taking this back to all my old teachers and telling them they were all wrong about me!

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Bashful
Nov 4th 2006, 06:05 PM
Mine is over 150, but I lack common sense sometimes, so it evens out.:lol:

Duane Morse
Nov 22nd 2006, 10:26 AM
Mine is over 150, but I lack common sense sometimes, so it evens out.:lol:
Sinse when is sense commom?

CRIKEYhawk
Nov 22nd 2006, 06:27 PM
I didn't really want to register for any of this, but I'm interested in getting an IQ test. I don't really remember what I got, if I ever took one...

sunney4
Jul 12th 2007, 07:45 PM

yep. I got a 118.. a word warrior...im not so creative though...

TonelsMom
Jul 13th 2007, 05:17 AM
I admit I didn't bother with the test because I used the score from when I was tested in high school. LOL. That one was probably more accurate anyways, as it was done by "real" professionals, IMHO.

bdh
Jul 22nd 2007, 08:07 AM
Given the poll results, I came to the conclusion that either

a. the membership of this board is comprised mostly of geniuses
b. and/or the test is waaaay out
c. and/or some members have an inflated sense of self-brightness

Normal IQ distribution looks like so:

http://wilderdom.com/images/IQ.gif

That means, only 1 in 1,000 have IQ's greater than 140 or less than 70. When I checked, about 100 people had voted. Statistically it means less than 1 should fall into either of the two extremes. We had 22 and 2 respectively when I last looked ... so I think the test is a bust.

Fundicon
Sep 9th 2007, 07:10 AM
According to a therapist I had when I was fifteen, my IQ is 131. This gave me the same result.

Equipped_4_Love
Sep 9th 2007, 08:33 AM
I took the test, but almost neglected my results altogether as I got a little sick of having to skip through all those advertisements.

I ended up getting a 129, which I guess is good, but truthfully, I'm not sure how accurate those tests are.

I've scored higher before....but then, I also scored in the "dumb as dirt" category on certain occasions, too.

Go figure :lol:

P.S. Those questions seemed a little easy for an IQ test.

anglican-cat
Sep 13th 2007, 06:50 PM
Given the poll results, I came to the conclusion that either

a. the membership of this board is comprised mostly of geniuses
b. and/or the test is waaaay out
c. and/or some members have an inflated sense of self-brightness

Normal IQ distribution looks like so:

http://wilderdom.com/images/IQ.gif

That means, only 1 in 1,000 have IQ's greater than 140 or less than 70. When I checked, about 100 people had voted. Statistically it means less than 1 should fall into either of the two extremes. We had 22 and 2 respectively when I last looked ... so I think the test is a bust.
This is an accurate overview of Standard IQ testing results in a pattern group. I am sure that most if not all of you are clever....but I also keep seeing a lot of 130, 140 ,150 type claims. That is not realistic. At a statistical level....almost not really possible. Be who God created you to be. An "average" IQ is a blessing, God has given you what you need to know Him. Just my 2 cents.

Complexed_Serenity
Sep 14th 2007, 03:49 AM
109... so I guess that's okay :hmm:

daughter
Jun 5th 2008, 11:12 PM
A week before my son was born, I had an IQ test.

Let me just say, that before child birth, I was 20 plus IQ points higher than I've been since!!! In over twelve years I've had plenty of time to recover... what I don't understand is, why not? I'm just as daft now as I was when I changed the first nappy! It's not fair... should I ever have another baby, I'd wind up as stupid as the average man!

:lol::P

WtheWildthingsR
Jun 6th 2008, 12:31 AM
I'd wind up as stupid as the average man!

:lol::P

I took the test and am at 120 [a Word Warrior]. This does not make sense at all to me, can someone explain why I lived with my Lovely spouse for 20 years before discovering he is a thoughtful intelligent and practical man. Could be that he was very quiet for fear of having to listen to me torture him with endless drivel about why things should be done my way :hmm::rofl:

Joking of course................or am I?

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 01:52 AM
Oops..I polled before seeing the test, because I know what my # . I'll take the test now and see what happens. :P

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 01:53 AM
It rated me at 135.. But the test is definitely a "bust".
Though I do plan on taking that Mensa test... ;)

I just did it again and now I'm 142... Mensa test for sure, rofl...

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 02:04 AM
Not much difference, which is a relief after having a head injury a few years ago. I only lost 2 points!!!:pp Sometimes it feels way more than that though. :P

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 02:07 AM
It rated me at 135.. But the test is definitely a "bust".
Though I do plan on taking that Mensa test... ;)

I just did it again and now I'm 142... Mensa test for sure, rofl...

I have a funny story about the Mensa test. My BIL is a member, and my sister took the practice test for fun and found three mistakes. They gave her a membership after that without having to take the actual test. :P

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 02:11 AM
I have a funny story about the Mensa test. My BIL is a member, and my sister took the practice test for fun and found three mistakes. They gave her a membership after that without having to take the actual test. :P

Ahahaha... If only it were that easy still ;\

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 02:14 AM
Ahahaha... If only it were that easy still ;\

Yeah, that was about 15 yrs ago I guess.

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 02:31 AM
Yeah, that was about 15 yrs ago I guess.

Really eh? So a while ago...
I'm one of those people who always feels they are behind everyone else; work ten times as hard to come where people seem to naturally fall ;\ I don't know, reminds me of Columbo...

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 02:40 AM
Really eh? So a while ago...
I'm one of those people who always feels they are behind everyone else; work ten times as hard to come where people seem to naturally fall ;\ I don't know, reminds me of Columbo...

You're not behind except in the year you were born. She's in her mid-30's, so she was actually a couple of years older than you are now when she took it. ;)

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 02:44 AM
You're not behind except in the year you were born. She's in her mid-30's, so she was actually a couple of years older than you are now when she took it. ;)

Yeah, I gotsta improve my maths, lol.

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 02:49 AM
What's your IQ, anyway?

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 03:03 AM
What's your IQ, anyway?

*sigh* I've dropped from 138 to 135, based on this test, but I'm actually sort of relieved that I only dropped by 3 points. I had a brain injury about 10 years ago or so, and I never have made it back to what I was before. My biggest issues are remembering words and other memory issues. I once had a steel-trap memory and could remember details to the point of it being embarrassing (cause no one else remembered things like I did). That part is better as of lately, but remembering words is still an issue, even here in a typing setting. For this reason, I stick to the "better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". :lol:

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 03:22 AM
*sigh* I've dropped from 138 to 135, based on this test, but I'm actually sort of relieved that I only dropped by 3 points. I had a brain injury about 10 years ago or so, and I never have made it back to what I was before. My biggest issues are remembering words and other memory issues. I once had a steel-trap memory and could remember details to the point of it being embarrassing (cause no one else remembered things like I did). That part is better as of lately, but remembering words is still an issue, even here in a typing setting. For this reason, I stick to the "better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". :lol:

Haha, true enough, true enough.
Still, if you got your original score from an accurate test your heads and shoulders above a lot of people.. Myself included. (Whoa, that's arrogant of me to say about myself ;\)

stillforgiven
Jun 6th 2008, 01:36 PM
Haha, true enough, true enough.
Still, if you got your original score from an accurate test your heads and shoulders above a lot of people.. Myself included. (Whoa, that's arrogant of me to say about myself ;\)

My original score was from a real test. Thanks for the encouragement, cause hanging out with my sister and her in-laws can make me feel like a dummy. They are all above 140.

Of course, I like to tease my sister. I tell her it's fine with me that she's got the higher IQ, cause I got the common sense. :lol:

Athanasius
Jun 6th 2008, 01:49 PM
Hahaha, true enough!

brakelite
Jun 8th 2008, 12:08 PM
:D I scored 113 and 112 in consecutive years on a nationwide TV show a few years ago. I put that score on the poll. (112) On the test here I scored 131.
I tend to believe the 112.

longtooth
Jun 8th 2008, 12:55 PM
Never took a test.
When I mad my life committment to Christ in 1972 I could barely read. What I know God has opened up to me from His Word.
IQ??? Dont know.
Jesus my Redeemer - I know & that is all that matters.

Out a here. Headed for Church. Back about 8:30 - 9:00 this evening.

JordanW
Jun 8th 2008, 04:53 PM
Congratulations, Jordan!
Your IQ score is 108

Laish
Aug 5th 2008, 05:36 AM
This is what I got on the test
Word Warrior

Your IQ Score is: 127
You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.
My problem is I still cant type or spell to save my life