More trials and tribulation
by, Nov 25th 2007 at 08:25 PM (488 Views)
The Christian walk seems to get harder and harder.
The enemy tries to attack us from every anlge......God tests our faith......
I know God saved me, I know I am born again, I will obey the Holy Spirit , I want to please God.
it is so hard to do right....here are some verses that God gave me today........
-  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
-  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
-  If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
Lord God, help me stand on your Word and not compromise my convictions to please man.
-  Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
-  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution
For even if the who world hates me.....you will always love me.......