My New Years Resolutions
by, Jan 2nd 2008 at 03:42 AM (1012 Views)
I'm writing them down here because I have several, and I know I'll forget them all if I don't have a record somewhere.
1. Read a devotional every morning.
2. Memorize a Scripture verse every day.
3. Read the Bible every day. And I have a handy one-year Bible to do it with!
4. Do a chapter in a Bible study every day.
5. Write down what I eat.
6. Work out at least 4x a week.
Last but certainly not least, try to spread a little joy every day.
It's a lot to keep up with, but if God helps me, I can do it.