Let me show you stepwise how i see this process of salvation taking place:
1. Godís foreknowledge of the person (his knowing us before we were born, Rom. 8:29-20).
2. Godís marking us out ahead of time (predestination, Rom. 8:29-30).
3. The Call: as N.T. Wright calls it, ďthe moment when the gospel of Jesus as Lord is announced and people come to believe it and obey its summons.Ē
4. Justification (initial): God declares that we are (a) right with him/pardoned/declared innocent and (b) we have joined the covenant family of God (Jew and Gentile).
5. Sanctification: the ongoing process
of growing in righteousness and good works in the Spiritís power
6. Justification (final): Godís final judgment, which is by works. If our works prove our faith, we are finally saved. (1Co 3:12 - 17 emphasis mine)
7. Glorification: resurrected and made perfect like Yeshua.
Taken from: http://derek4messiah.wordpress.com/2...justification/
Point B isn't wrong in my opinion either, but i think it fails to lay the responsibility of the believer to follow in Yeshua's footsteps and be His disciple by works. If you have the Word in you and you chose to follow the guidance of the Spirit then His word abides in you. It's so easy and IMO a fallacy to think God is in you and wait on Him to do anything about your sinful nature.. We are called to deny our flesh (ourselves/sinfull nature) We are called to die to our flesh (ourselves/sinful nature)