cure-real

Thread: The Choice!! Evil, Satan, Sin

The Choice!! Evil, Satan, Sin

Why did God create Evil, Satan, Sin? I can't believe it is so we could chose Sin over our Creator. God indeed created a mind within us to make choices to chose between good and bad. I've noticed some say that we must see the bad in order to see the good or we would'nt be able to experience the glory of God. I believe in the Holy Spirit and there I find, Love, Joy Peace and Happiness within me now. I thru the Holy spirit
    already live and have everlasting life. My
    question is and I believe the Lord Jesus has blessed someone to answer this thru his Mighty Holy Spirit! Why was evil even created when we return to God/our Creator and live eternally with no rememberance of sin, evil, or satan. But we will
    live in peace, joy and love, no pain, no tears, and no choice !but will live spiritual love forever. Lord why was evil, and the choice to not serve U ever created. ...????Big Question??? Would you having your own child offer him the selection of chosing holiness or evilness.? I would only allow my child without "choice" to live in holiness with me and eternal everlasting love, and peace and joy and happiness from the beginning to end without any choice of sin what so ever. My child would never need to know sin. I would create him with only eternal love, and the joy and peace and no pain, or evil temptation.

Any responses are greatly appreciated. As far as the "choice" I /we were "chosen" before the "choice"! If we chose it's not of us but of the Holy Spirit, for nothing good dwells in me, not even a "good choice" but we were and already are "chosen" by God therefore only can we "chose god" this I thank God and give glory to God that he has opened my eyes
    to know that because he "first" chose me I am then and only then thru "Him" able to chose him. For he has created the good choice thru the holy spirit. The ego/flesh has but bad choices.
    I know someone
    can relate to this. ... In due time we will know the mysteries of his Godhead. Intil then the Holy Spirit tells me in due time my little one. God Bless U all and fill us with the knowledge of Christ and his wisdom and love and glory from now and forever.

Life is Life.
    Spirit is Spirit.

It encompasses both good and evil.

One can not be without the other.

And the freedom of Life can not be, without the choice between the two.

Red face

Why can't one be without the other? please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveEternal View Post
    Why did God create Evil, Satan, Sin?
    Not exactly true. God created sinless beings with the capacity to disobey. The difference may be subtle but it is significant nonetheless.

I can't believe it is so we could chose Sin over our Creator. God indeed created a mind within us to make choices to chose between good and bad. I've noticed some say that we must see the bad in order to see the good or we would'nt be able to experience the glory of God.
    God doesn't make mistakes nor are His decisions arbitrary. There is a definite plan and purpose behind everything God does. So when God made angels and men with the capacity to choose good or evil (knowing full well they would rebel against Him), it becomes clear that God allowed sin to enter His creation for a purpose. Part of that purpose appears to be to display His full glory or character through the redemption & judgment of sinners (see Rom 9:22-23). Of particular note are God's mercy, forgiveness and justice, none of which can be known without the presence of sin. Of course this raises several philosophical issues which from a human standpoint are difficult to comprehend, but if we were infinite in knowledge I'm sure it would all be perfectly reasonable.

Why was evil even created when we return to God/our Creator and live eternally with no rememberance of sin, evil, or satan. But we will live in peace, joy and love, no pain, no tears, and no choice !but will live spiritual love forever. Lord why was evil, and the choice to not serve U ever created. ...????Big Question??? Would you having your own child offer him the selection of chosing holiness or evilness.? I would only allow my child without "choice" to live in holiness with me and eternal everlasting love, and peace and joy and happiness from the beginning to end without any choice of sin what so ever. My child would never need to know sin. I would create him with only eternal love, and the joy and peace and no pain, or evil temptation.
    As I said above, God had a purpose in allowing sin. The Bible makes it clear that sin is only temporary and when it has served its purpose and run its course it will be done away with forever. In the new heaven and earth there will be no sin only eternal perfection. So why didn't God just do that to start with? Why didn't God make beings incapable of sinning? Well all I can say is what I've already said - sin had a purpose in the eternal plan of God otherwise he never would have allowed it. Sin magnified the glory of God because it showed men and angels the fulness of the character of God. While we might not remember our sin in heaven we will certainly rejoice in our salvation and our Saviour:

Eph 2:4-7 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

In the eternal ages to come, redeemed sinners will be a constant reminder of the of the mercy, grace and kindness of God.

Any responses are greatly appreciated. As far as the "choice" I /we were "chosen" before the "choice"! If we chose it's not of us but of the Holy Spirit, for nothing good dwells in me, not even a "good choice" but we were and already are "chosen" by God therefore only can we "chose god" this I thank God and give glory to God that he has opened my eyes
    to know that because he "first" chose me I am then and only then thru "Him" able to chose him. For he has created the good choice thru the holy spirit. The ego/flesh has but bad choices.
    I know someone can relate to this. ... In due time we will know the mysteries of his Godhead. Intil then the Holy Spirit tells me in due time my little one. God Bless U all and fill us with the knowledge of Christ and his wisdom and love and glory from now and forever.
    Yes God is sovereign in salvation and in that fact we can all rejoice.

Cheers
    Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by LoveEternal View Post
    Why can't one be without the other? please advise.
    Because with everything - comes everything.

How can you define good, if evil is also not defined in the same process?

How can the all-encompassing, not encompass all?

Is evil included in 'the all'?

Why, or why not?

If you gave $50 to a millionaire, do you think he'd notice? And if you gave $50 to someone living on the streets?

Living in infinite joy, never having known anything else, would mean never being able to comprehend what you had been given.

God's love for us is so great that He gave us free will (a glorious enough gift in it's own right!) that we might make the wrong choice, that we might live in an imperfect world, that we might understand His gift. Having tasted hate, to know love, having tasted misery to know joy.

Which is the more meaningful and the more fulfilling, the love you had for your mother as a child, or the love you have now? It's only in seeing all that she has done for you that you can feel the sheer joy of loving her without restraint and beyond measure, but with understanding. Similarly, it's only when we truly comprehend all that He has done for us that we can love Him with understanding. It's this comprehending love for the almighty which brings boundless joy, nothing could make us happier. He loves us so much, He wants us to know this boundless joy so much, that He would even give us the option to hate Him, to reject Him - because without this option, we could never know this true joy.
    Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:3
    You put the stars in the sky and you know them by name, You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same, You are amazing, God.
    I do not 'hope' I am saved and I do not 'think' I am saved, I know it with an absolute conviction. I know that I am saved just as I know that I think and I know that I feel. I am purchased and sealed, His possession.

Thread Information