cure-real

Thread: USA Army

Blog Entries

USA Army

I am busy watching a TV series called :Army wives ..... and although it is a TV series.... I have a new respect for the families and loved-ones of the soldiers serving in the army. Sometimes it is easy to say : Well the American army better do something about that..... without even giving a thought about what really goes on in a war situation...... Thank You America, for such an act of love to those you protect...... A Thank you to the spouses of soldiers, I take my hat off the the men and women who serve in the Army.
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

Re: USA Army

The parents too, Ya-An. Please pray for them also.

One of the hardest thing we had to do as parents of 2 military men...we had to wave goodbye to our YOUNGEST child as he went away to war for the 2nd time. Its hard not only for the wives and children, but their dads and moms also! It really is.............

But we reared our children to Love God, love their country, and love their family. I'm proud my sons are the kind of men they turned out to be, but it does not make it any easier to send them off to war.

If you ever get the chance, watch the show 'Coming Home.'
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

I put my wife and family through combat four times, over two different wars and a combat zone on top of those two wars spanning a 21 year career as an Infantryman in the Army. My wife knew that I am up front and personal with the "enemy". Family and loved one left back at home have it tougher in many ways... specially when my wife attended the ceremonies of fallen friends and she had to be with the family of the fallen during these times. Now that I'm retired I have still attended funerals of fallen friends who were still serving. I'm on this side of that line as I know of friends who are still serving and being deployed and it's... tough.
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

We need to prepare to do much, much more on behalf of those returning home, particularly those who have redeployed several times.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    We need to prepare to do much, much more on behalf of those returning home, particularly those who have redeployed several times.
    That would be SO appreciated! Even a mere card saying, "Thank you!"
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    I am busy watching a TV series called :Army wives ..... and although it is a TV series.... I have a new respect for the families and loved-ones of the soldiers serving in the army. Sometimes it is easy to say : Well the American army better do something about that..... without even giving a thought about what really goes on in a war situation...... Thank You America, for such an act of love to those you protect...... A Thank you to the spouses of soldiers, I take my hat off the the men and women who serve in the Army.
    I agree. That is the reason I advocate the proven doctrine of total warfare. Unleash hell and come home quickly.

Blog Entries

I think this quote by Sun Tzu is being proven true today:

There are three ways in which a ruler can bring misfortune upon his army: By commanding the army to advance or to retreat, being ignorant of the fact that it cannot obey; This is called hobbling the army. By attempting to govern an army in the same way as he administers a kingdom, being ignorant of the conditions which obtain in an army; This causes restlessness in the soldier's minds. By employing the officers of his army without discrimination, through ignorance of the military principle of adaptation to circumstances. This shakes the confidence of the soldiers.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

I take my hat off to you all in the USA, and to your army.
    Thank you
    The LORD is my Miracle

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    -Holley Gerth

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    I take my hat off to you all in the USA, and to your army.
    Thank you
    That is very kind of you.

Since I don't really know you and what else you are aware of, I am a bit reluctant to tell you that it is not only our Army that goes to war. Those of us on this side of the ocean realize that our "army" includes sailors, airmen, marines, and other deployable government agents.

They all serve and their families go through the same circumstances. i recognize the sacrifice of all of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    That is very kind of you.

Since I don't really know you and what else you are aware of, I am a bit reluctant to tell you that it is not only our Army that goes to war. Those of us on this side of the ocean realize that our "army" includes sailors, airmen, marines, and other deployable government agents.

They all serve and their families go through the same circumstances. i recognize the sacrifice of all of them.
    My apologies to the other segments of soldiers.... I include ALL soldiers...

The LORD is my Miracle

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    -Holley Gerth

Thread Information