cure-real
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: America and The Whore Of Babylon

America and The Whore Of Babylon

I think the whore of Babylon comes from the USA or, It is the USA. Think about it. Babylon is in Iraq, the US is at war with Iraq. If the war ended today, the USA won't just pick up and leave, they would rebuilt, making Babylon the capital of Iraq, cause that's where the false prophet, which I believe is the pope, is going to move his headquarters to.

During the rebuild process, either the USA is going to oversee and input there own ideas or someone from the USA.That someone I think is, Condoleezza Rice. Another meaning for whore is a person that turns to idol worship. Jerusalem is condemned for her injustice, Isa 1:21-23, 'she who was once faithful has become a harlot'. Worshipping other gods is likened to prostitution, Exo 34:14-17, Lev 17:6-7. Idolatry is also prostitution, Lev 17:6-7, Ezek 16:17, 23:49.

Condoleezza Rice Father Reverend John Wesley Rice, Jr., is a Presbyterian minister so, you know there's a good chance Condoleezza grew up in the church knowing about the Lord. But here's where it gets very suspicious, leading me to think she could be the "whore of Babylon"

During George W. Bush's 2000 U.S.Presidential election campaign Condoleezza rice led a group of advisors. The Group she led called itself The Vulcans in honor of a Roman Idol God. There's also a huge statue of a Vulcan in her hometown.

That doesn’t sit right with me. The USA has “In God We trust all over its money” They say “God bless America” now I’m wondering which god are they talking about. The true God (The god of Abraham and Moses) or that Roman Idol False God? Did the USA worship the Real god and then secretly turned to this false idol God? Rice grew up in the church, then she leads a group name after a roman Idol god. Most say that the Antichirst will lead a revised roman empire.

She lead a group called The vulcans in honor of a roman idol god, he's going to lead a revised roman empire. The antichirst will decieve isreal into signing a 7 year false peace treaty, and Rice is pushing for a peace treaty.

So, I don't know is it the USA, or Condolezza, or both? What do you guys think?

Hello, TADAMS86, and welcome to the forum! FYI: the EU and the Iraqi Tourism people are itching to complete the rebuilding of Babylon, that Saddam Hussein began. The two groups believe it will be a huge tourist attraction, raking in millions...

I don`t believe C. Rice and her group would name themselves after such a controversial figure, as the political blow-up over it would just not be worth all the headaches...

And I don`t believe the US is the whore of Babylon, because the US is not in the area of the world that is going to be the arena for the end-time occurances.

Anyway, welcome... and carry on!
    Romans 15:30 KJV 30Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

George Bush's skull and bones society I believe also worshipped Greco-Roman Gods, but I still believe he is a true Christian.

It is false to say that the final conflicts wont involve the US, since the anti-christ wants to have a world government, it must involve the US.

Blog Entries
    It really doesn't matter who we think the WOB is or when it will happen.... focus on Jesus TADAMS86... we really lose track when we bother ourselves with things too big for us... let's see what the Bible says about the end times and let's watch what GOD is doing... keep in mind study on the End Times is about JESUS and his role as a Judge and conquering king
    The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you,And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,And give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

Just another person trying to trash America. Why is that? This country has helped Evangelize more of the world than any other. This country is based on Godly principles and has become the greatest country ever because of its freedoms and principles. So why do people trash America? Is it jealousy, is it envy, I don't know, but I do know its totally incorrect.

America is Mystery Babylon, Condaleeza Rice is the whore of Babylon. How comes my post which had 100% facts in it get deleted and this garbage is allowed?

Anyway...To the point. Who was Mystery Babylon. Well if you let Scripture interpret Scripture and not newspaper exegisis, the answer is pretty obvious.

Read the last couple of chapters in Revelation. It contrasts 2 cities. Both are arrayed with gold and precious stones. Both are Jerusalem, the old one, and the new. Read Rev. 18 especially verses 20-24. Some are almost exact descriptions that the Old Testament prophets used to describe Jerusalem.

But let me point out the very last thing that is said about this Mystery Babylon and then what Jesus said concerning Jerusalem.

What Rev says: "And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth." Rev. 18:24

Now, what Jesus said: "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, THAT ON YOU MAY COME ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED ON THE EARTH....O, JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, THE ONE WHO KILLS THE PROPHETS AND STONES THOSE SENT TO HER..." Matt.23: 34-37

And Jesus said that the generation living would see the destruction of it. Did that happen, of course it did. So whats the problem, why do others think its America, or the pope, or the Catholic church or Washington D.C. or New York City, or a rebuilt Babylon, or, or, or, or, or, or...Its because of their eschatalogical view. It couldn't be Jerusalem because they have to have this Mystery fill their endtime view.

But no other city, nation, place, person can fulfill what the verses actually say about Mystery Babylon like Jerusalem could.

Blog Entries
    My point is...

Does it really matter that we know the whore of Babylon now? We will know when it's time. When our study of the end times becomes a study to identify the Whore of Babylon then we miss the point by so many long shots. I see so many threads about who the whore of Babylon and knowing the four beasts of Daniel and identifying the Antichrist when the 'real' subject of the end times is Jesus' return... everything else is a sign leading up to that big event... It's foolishness to try to use the Bible and pin a title on a person/locale when the Bible really says to WATCH and PRAY... meaning watch God and pray for understanding of the time and season in which you're living...
    The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you,And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,And give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

if we are conjecturing,

I might mention that San Francisco sits on seven hills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir View Post
    if we are conjecturing,

I might mention that San Francisco sits on seven hills.
    believe me any city could easily fit the prophecies of being the Whore of Babylon... It will come when it will come... let's stop trying to think ahead of God... let's be faithful with what light that we have

Kandaje Guest
    Greetings...

The Whore of Babylon is Oil (petroleum) Or rather it is today - The meaning changes over time...

Think about it...

Are we speculating here? The city of Cincinnati also sits on seven hills!
    Romans 15:30 KJV 30Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

Timmyb, it does matter. Why? Because its been literally and historically fulfilled. And if it has been fulfilled, then we can identify it. Then others would have to break down their end time theories because they wouldn't fit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzy View Post
    Timmyb, it does matter. Why? Because its been literally and historically fulfilled. And if it has been fulfilled, then we can identify it. Then others would have to break down their end time theories because they wouldn't fit.
    but my point is this hasn't been fulfilled... because the whore precedes the rise of the AC... This is a specific END of the END TIMES prophecy... we are in the last days.. it began with the resurection... this is talking about the last of the last days... we are close but not there yet..

Trust me, timmyb, I understand your point.

Your point: Still in the future

My point: Literally and historically fulfilled

Your point is why we still have guesses, which is what I call newspaper exegisis. People read the newspaper, see stories, and guess.(ie, USA, Rome, Catholic Church, D.C., New York, rebuilt Babylon, etc. etc. etc.)

My point is that I can read and have Scripture interpret Scripture and have Jerusalem as the Whore of Babylon. Then I can see that its destruction in A.D. 70 literally fulfilled the prophecy.

But as I say, you can continue to guess. That is entirely up to you.

speculating....

Istanbul "Constantinople" has 7 hills. Anyone want to Discuss Turkey?

I can`t right now, I`m trying to figure out who this "whore" is...

I go aGoogling...

Thread Information