I. The Purpose of this forum:
The purpose of this forum is for non-Christians to present earnest questions on issues that may be keeping you from being a Christian, and to receive answers from Christians. We welcome any earnest seeker who comes in peace. We will answer your questions to the best of our ability to help you understand our faith.
General board rules apply, so if you haven't read them, please click here and do so.
All members are expected to speak with clarity and respect for one another.
Col 4:6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one. NKJV
II. Rules for the Non Christian –
………… the Agnostic, Atheist, or Other.
1. This forum is not here for you to debate against Christianity, preach other beliefs, or to mock Christianity. If you have other religious views that are not standard Protestant Christianity then please proceed to Areopagus where other world religions are discussed.
2. You may start a thread to ask a question concerning our beliefs or the Bible. We welcome any genuine questions that you have, but do require that your concerns/thoughts/questions be voiced with calmness and respect.
3. Non Christians may post in the Special Forums section of this Message board. Outside of the Special forums section you may post in Introductions, Prayer Request and Chat to moderator's. Please read the specific rules for each forum before posting.
4. Non Christians may read all the other forums. If you have a question from any of those specific forums then you may start a thread in a forum where you are allowed to post in the forum that you think best suits the question. If a moderator deems it more appropriate in another section then they will move it where needed.
Exception: In the Kicking Back sub forum you may post to any thread, as it is intended for general fellowship and friendly discussions which are NOT related to biblical discussion or questions about our faith.
III. Warning messages and Deleted posts
(For Non-Christians and for Christians)
Violation of rules will result in one or more of the following:
- Deleted post(s)
- Notification Message of:
- Permanent revocation of posting rights (Posting privileges restricted to Chat to Moderators forum only).
If you wish to discuss any of these, please start a thread in the Chat to the Moderators forum. That forum is available at any time and for any reason that you wish to have a private conversation with the moderators.
IV. Rules for Christians:
Titus 3:2 Speak evil of no one; be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. 3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men. NKJV
1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God[a] in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.
1. Do your best to help the non-Christian to understand God's Word and come to know Jesus Christ. (See The Purpose of this Forum). If you can’t help the seeker with their question it’s best to steer clear of the thread.
2. Please keep all replies addressed to the Original Poster (OP). If you have something that will support another view from another Christian... feel free to add that support. That doesn't allow for disagreement and discussing those disagreements. That can be done in many of the other sections or in private with the individual. Our ultimate goal is to share our Christian belief with those that do not believe. Do not critique another Christian’s post. If you feel a reply or post is inappropriate please report it and the Moderator Team will take care of it.
3. Do not start threads in this forum, as it is for non-Christians to ask questions about our faith. If you are not sure where to post something, ask in C2M.
4. Some seekers may appear hostile to our faith at first. We would rather give a seeker some leeway and help them find Christ than push them away. Because of this we may appear lenient to hostile seekers. However, if you believe a post is inappropriate, please report it and a moderator will look into it.
Posts in violation of rules will be deleted with or without warning messages.
Philippians 2:1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. NKJV
V. Subjects that are not permitted:
Theistic Evolution in any form will not be promoted in CA. All such posts will be deleted and may result in infractions being issued and posting privileges in this forum restricted.