cure-real

Thread: Thank you Jesus for Project Peter

Blog Entries

Thank you Jesus for Project Peter

Jesus, please here my Prayers for Project Peter.. Haven't been around that long, but for the time that I have been.. He has done a great job.. Jesus please take care of him..and please help our new successor Slug1.. Please Jesus hear our prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Blog Entries
    Wait what happened, did i miss something? Is PP ok?
    "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

Blog Entries
    Yes he is fine.. there was a posts in "New Posts" that he is stepping down .. and putting Slug1 in charge..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Blog Entries
    Oh whew! Had me worried there for a minute...well I'll be sorry to see him go, but congrats Slug1
    "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

Blog Entries
    Project Peter is truly a man of God. I'm reminded of a verse in Acts where the people, after sitting under the ministry of Peter and John, gave special heed to them because they could tell Peter and John had been with Jesus.
    (Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Let me tell you, if people only knew Project Peter and his family... they would certainly know these folks have been with Jesus.

And well, Slug1 and his wife cheech are the same way! Project Peter's footsteps are hard to fill, but Slug1 is a great choice to follow in those footsteps! We are so blessed to have both of these men (and their families!) on this board!

I agree and ask God to bless them both abundantly, keep them safe, and guide their steps!
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

I have grown to really like PP so in many ways this is sad for me

The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Grace and wisdom in these changes...

As these changes are made I am praying God be with PP in all he does in his ministry outside the forum and as he continues here. God, grant grace and wisdom to Slug1 as he steps into his new position too. Thanks be to God for committed Christian men and women who work so long and hard on our behalf on this wonderful website.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    Project Peter is truly a man of God. I'm reminded of a verse in Acts where the people, after sitting under the ministry of Peter and John, gave special heed to them because they could tell Peter and John had been with Jesus.
    (Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Let me tell you, if people only knew Project Peter and his family... they would certainly know these folks have been with Jesus.

And well, Slug1 and his wife cheech are the same way! Project Peter's footsteps are hard to fill, but Slug1 is a great choice to follow in those footsteps! We are so blessed to have both of these men (and their families!) on this board!

I agree and ask God to bless them both abundantly, keep them safe, and guide their steps!
    I echo this...in prayer...

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Thread Information