cure-real

Thread: Need somemore help with something

Need somemore help with something

OKAY, SO AS YOU GUYS KNW. OR MOST OF YOU GUYS THAT IS. I'M SPEAKING THIS COMING SUNDAY. YES I'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO THEME SPEAK. AND I THANK GOD FOR THE OPPROTUNITY. SO ALOT OF YOU GUYS TOOK TIME OUT TO HELP YOUR FELLOW SISTER IN CHRIST OUT. AND AGIAN I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF THE HELP YOU GUYS PROVIDED. WELLA S THE DAY GETS CLOSER THE NERVES GET HEAVER. BUT ITS NOT BECUZ I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS IT'S JUST BECUZ I'M PRAYING THAT SOMENOE IF NOT ALL IS BLESSED BY WHAT GOD HAS PUT ON MY HEART TO SAY. ANYWAYS TO GET THE POINT I'M HAVING TROUBLE ORGANIZING MY THOUGHTS. THIS IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM FOR ME WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PRESENT ANY INFORMATION. THATS WHY I'M SO BAD AT GETTING ESSAYS STARTED FOR CLASS LOL. IF SOMEONE WOULD LOVE TO HELP ME WITHT HE ORGANIZING THAT WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING. WELL HOPE TO HEAR FOR YALL SOON.

GOD BLESS
    -SHANIESAD

Blog Entries
    Shaniesa, it seems as though prayer would be a good place for your thread. With prayer and guiding of the Spirit, I'll bet those thoughts and notes will fall into perfect place. Moving your post to the Prayer forum.
    Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
    Not second or third, but first.
    Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
    when He is the source of all hope,
    when His love is received and freely given,
    holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
    will all other things be added unto to you.

Blog Entries
    Shaniesa, you are going to do just great. Make you an outline as to your points to discuss. Then just take one point at a time, whether it be reading certain scripture/s or reading something that was authored by a Christian on your subject. But, mainly, just be you.....Sometimes our best work is done when we're afraid, yet, still in it for the Lord. HE will bless your work, if it's for HIS Glory....Alleluia....

Just be REAL!!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

that you realise only the Lord will give you the help you need, if you ask Him and trust Him to do so. that you will accept His Guidance, knowing that only the thoughts He puts in your mind have any value . . .

Blog Entries
    -------------------------> Praying for you.. Please Jesus help..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland