cure-real

Thread: Blessings

Blessings

Psalm 23:5 (New King James Version)

5] You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
    You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

Blessings

Most floods are not positive experiences, whether the flood was a river or a basement. There is one overflow that is a welcome experience. When the blessings of God surpasses our ability to account for them, then our cup of blessing truly runs over. Verse 5 lists a trio of blessings the Good Shepherd allows to flow into our lives. These are His provisions in spite of opposition (table), healing for the wounds of life (oil) and an overflow of joy.

What does one need in order to get in line for such blessings? Simply this, follow the Shepherd. The heart's attitude of a follower include, humility, obedience and devotion, these will keep us in the place of blessings.

FOR TODAY: CHECK YOUR ATTITUDE AS A FOLLOWER OF GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by TBONE61 View Post

Blessings

Most floods are not positive experiences, whether the flood was a river or a basement. There is one overflow that is a welcome experience. When the blessings of God surpasses our ability to account for them, then our cup of blessing truly runs over. Verse 5 lists a trio of blessings the Good Shepherd allows to flow into our lives. These are His provisions in spite of opposition (table), healing for the wounds of life (oil) and an overflow of joy.

What does one need in order to get in line for such blessings? Simply this, follow the Shepherd. The heart's attitude of a follower include, humility, obedience and devotion, these will keep us in the place of blessings.

FOR TODAY: CHECK YOUR ATTITUDE AS A FOLLOWER OF GOD.

This has counseled me so many times, truly the Bible is an everlasting healer of hurts and frustrations. It also kept my fears at bay.

Thank you TBone, this is a good reminder and one I read twice and thrice, very good counsel that have been given to me many times whenever I trusted too much on my own abilities and was frustrated things weren't going my way.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, TBone....We do serve an awesome God....Amen!!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Blog Entries
    I believe that our attitudes should be checked at the door when we leave the house, and, when we arrive home from our activities that are done to please Him. If you guys want to, you can go to NIC, and, see the study that we are doing on this such Psalm. Thanks for sharing the verse with us. GOD Bless.
    PSALM23
    http://encouragementcentral.wetpaint.com/

Please visit the aboce link to my website. I will be adding scripture as I feel it needs to be. And, please feel free to tell me about it. Thanks, and, GOD Bless!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information