cure-real
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86

Thread: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Blog Entries
    10
    pt 2.

    Now from that proclamation to today, Israel had ceased to be God's chosen people. Paul goes through great lengths to say that without saying that God has done away with Israel. More to the point, he dedicates an entire chapter on what happened to Israel in God's eyes from the moment of their betrayal to even today. Israel, the nation, was cut off from God. He had to, for they rejected His Son. And again, His words have to be yeay and Amen, and so:

    He that hateth me hateth my Father also. -John 15:23.

    Well, they rejected and hated Jesus, and so, they hate God the Father as well, and because they hate God, they are not qualified to be God's chosen. And so, a Jew is now in the same boat as the God-hating Gentile, as being lost in bondage to sin and the master of sin, Satan. Now, God could very well throw Israel away permanently and be justified, but He would not be able to say, "my words are yeay and amen", because his word, to have Israel be His people, would surely not mean much, since Israel would have nothing, because they took it away from themselves, although God said that they would have Him as His people.

    So, God has to be the bigger man and rescue his disobedient, confused runts of children. Israel has to be saved, because knowing what they were going to do, God decided to have them as His chosen anyway. Because no one can be His chosen without acknowledging Lord Jesus as His Son, He can not give Israel another chance apart from saving them outright. They will have to bow to Lord Jesus, and confess Him as Savior. That and repent for the sin that put them into this situation in the first place, the folly of their forefathers in sentenceing Lord Jesus to death with a proclamation to Ceasar as their king. Paul realized this, and thus wrote as much in Romans 11:23-28.

    Now, here's God's plan.

    Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. -Daniel 9:24

    God set up a decree. Seventy weeks are decreed for Israel and her city, Jerusalem. By the time the seventy weeks are done, not only will Israel be done with all of her iniquity, but God will make reconciliation with her for iniquity. Take a look at how the last of these seventy weeks turn out.

    And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. -verse 27.

    Verses 25-26 chronicle the first 69 weeks, which include a time in between them where Jerusalem and the Temple are destroyed. God then decreed that the last week, the ruler of the people who destroyed the temple will confirm a covenant for one week, and while breaking it mid-week, cause the city to become desolate as the result of the overabundance of abominations.

    Ok. How is that God's plan? Isn't He suppose to make reconciliation for Israel's iniquities by the end of the seventieth week? Well, He does. How? Well, let's turn to Matthew 24 for a second.

    When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand -Matthew 24:15

    Jesus is making the connection between the seventieth week, and the abomination that causes desolation. In fact, He is saying that the abomination that causes desolation is part and parcel not only to the seventieth week, but His return. My point? Well, what happens after the abomination happens?

    Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. verses 16-21

    When the abomination that causes desolation happens, then all in Judea are instructed to head for the mountains, because of the tribulation that happens as a result.

    So, now the seventieth week is attached to the Great Tribulation, whereas the day of the Abomination that causes Desolation would become day one of the Great Tribulation. What does this have to do with Israel's salvation?

    Well, follow the pattern here. First an abomination happens during the last week in which Israel is to finish her transgressions. That event will launch Israel into hiding, running away to the mountains. Is there any event in the OT that mirrors this? Well, there is one.


    Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Zechariah 14:1-2

    Houses rifled, women ravished, and the city of Jerusalem taken? Sounds farmiliar? This is the exact same thing that Jesus was warning Judah about, although now we know that the place He was reference was Jerusalem. Now I know that the amil alert will go up at this point....

    Hey, how is that connected? there is no proof that this is the same event as t he event that the Lord described right before His return! Not so fast there. Take a look at the next few verses.

    Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee [to] the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, [and] all the saints with thee. -verses 3-5.

    According to Zechariah, Jerusalem is to be attacked, and then the Lord will save Israel, and then He shall come with "HIS SAINTS". Did your "Second Coming" bell go off? It should, because it did when I read it! (TBC)

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Blog Entries
    10
    pt 3.

    "Ok," the skeptic in you would say, "you managed to prove that there will be a time that Jerusalem will be attacked before the Lord comes, and that that time will correspond with the beginning of the Great Tribulation. But how is Israel saved in the process?"

    Notice in Zechariah 14:3, the Lord goes out to fight against the nations that attacked Israel. Notice in chapter 12 what happens when the Lord goes to defend Israel.

    And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn. Zechariah 12:9-10.

    What is the spirit of grace? Is it not the very same Holy Spirit that empowers us? That's right, they get it then. The survivors who run through the mountain valley that the Lord will create when Jerusalem is attacked will receive the Spirit of Grace, the Holy Spirit. At that point, Israel, the entire remnant, will be saved. This is when Israel is saved, and God showed it through the OT first. (BTW, Here is where Paul's statement, All Israel shall be saved, got it's roots from.)

    So you see, God saves Israel when the abomination that causes desolation is revealed.

    Now you want to ask this. What does this have to do with the Blood-Moon?

    Notice what has to be done in order for Israel to be saved. They must engage themselves in a covenant with the one who will end up becoming the Abomination that causes Desolation. They must be attacked, and the Mount of Olives has to be split. On top of that, The Lord has to do it BEFORE He comes with His saints. Here's where it gets interesting. If Lord Jesus appears at the Mount of Olives, the gig's up, because He is only suppose to appear when the sun, moon, and star withdraw their shining, as I have hammered out in previous posts. But the Lord is going to be the One who splits the Mount of Olives. Quite a quandry huh?

    Enter the 144,000. Let's see who they are first.

    Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. -Revelation 7:3-4

    According to Revelation 7, these are 12,000 from each tribe of Israel, all chosen to be servants of God. But that's not all!

    And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. -Revelaation 14:1

    They're in Jerusalem! WITH LORD JESUS! Why is that?! But wait, there's more!

    And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. -Revelation 14:3-5

    As much as it pains me to say this, I have no choice but to say that these 144,000 are going to be the first who will receive the promise of redemption, for they shall be redeemed from among men, as firstfruits to God as the scripture says. But there is another point to all of this. This has to happen. Why?

    Jesus can not be spotted before the end of the Great Tribulation, when His sign appears. Nevertheless, only He can split the Mount of Olives and open the portal for the duressed refugees to flee from the death that will be chasing them. If He is there at the Mount of Olives alone, then the people will see Him, and thus He will be made a liar, because no one is to see Him before He comes in clouds of Heaven, seeking to destroy the wicked nations that attacked Jerusalem, picking up all of the surviving believers, and establishing The Kingdom of Heaven on earth. The 144,000 makes that possible.

    You see, in order for Jesus to be able to split the Mount of Olives without being spotted, He has to have a lot of people there to shield his appearance. If there are 144,000 transfigured men there, then it would become extremely difficult, if not impossible to determine which one of them is the Lord Jesus splitting the Mount of Olives. This preserves everything that the Lord has had in play, and thus will provide Israel with the means to finally believe in the One who saved them in the hour of their most need. Think about it, if you can not see which person on that Mouunt is Lord Jesus, then you can not definitively say that you seen Lord Jesus. You may, or may not, depending on where you are at when the 144,000 appear.

    Why the blood-moon sign for the 144,000? Take a look at Joel 2.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. verses 31-32.

    And one last thing. Who is saved when the Mount of Olives splits? Zechariah 12:14 has that answer.

    (vs 10)And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn....
    (vs 14)...All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

    The blood-moon sign is the signal that God is going to set into motion the events that will lead up to not only the attack against Jerusalem, but also the event that will cause the surviving remnant of Israel to mourn over the Lord, whom they have pierced, and be saved, the actual, physical fulfilment of Joel 2:31-32.

    I told you it was a long story, and I omitted the portions in the NT that further confirmed what was written in the Ot concerning the Lord's plan to save Israel, including the two lampstands and the retelling of Zechariah's prophecy in Revelation 12, with verse 17 proving that Jesus's telling of the Great Tribulation is directly tied to the evil one's attempt to snuff out the life of Israel. That, you are going to have to read for yourselves, because my fingers and eyes are exhausted.

    I hope this helps a little.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas Cowboys, Texas
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by third hero View Post
    And here it is, the true purpose for the sun darkening to black, the moon turning blood-red, and the stars falling from the sky in Revelation 6. This is to set into motion God's plan to save Israel. Done....

    Not quite that easy right? Need scriptural support. I get that. Besides, if you merely took my word for it, I would say that there is something wrong with you. I am not Jesus, and so do not trust me. Do as the scriptures say, and "tests the spirits to see if they are of God". Meaning check, recheck and triple check every word that I say with scripture, and see for yourselves where all of this information is coming from, because frankly, I am not that smart. Really, I am not. Come live with me for a day, and you'll see for yourselves. (Ouch, hairi-kairi is no fun at all! ).
    Third Hero...

    Thank you sooooooooo much for taking all the time you did to post this. I'm amazed! Bless you!! I have not read it yet, and will print it out and take some time to digest it all. I appreciate your humbleness and kindness.

    God bless,
    Alyssa

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    5,345

    my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

    If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

    Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    109
    This number is not right, it is 17640 days from when they retook Jerusalem, 360 times 49 years is 17640 days, but yes those days ends on day of atonement, Sept 23,2015, and after that day you still have the Feast of tabernacals, which the day after should be the year of Jubilee would start.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa S View Post
    Thanks, Forgiven Alaskan!

    Yes, I believe that is the Year of Jubilee.

    SOMETHING very important is bound to happen that year. History says so. I guess time will tell. It is all very, very interesting to say the least.

  6. #51

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    Hello I am new to the forums and am just interested sharing my thoughts and questions with those more knowledgeable. I do have a fair grasp of my bible and look to God for answers to the direction I should follow. I am a bible based Christian. I love the word it speaks to me and I find much comfort in it. I try to keep my thoughts toward God and not people, it is to easy to get caught up in worldly things if I don't. I need to remember to follow the teaching of the bible, where current events are in play.

    4 Blood Moons 2014 - 2015
    I am just now learning of this topic, I tend to want to leave End Time stuff too God. I believe in it and that we are in it, I'm just not sure of where we are. I am of the belief that Israel is where we should keep our eyes, and there seem to be a lot going on over there. Could this be just part of the events that need to be fulfilled that leads into something more? It will be interesting to see what will come of this. I understand it will be the 4th time this has happened that these moons have fallen on Jewish holidays, and big events have happened. I also understand that these moon have happen at other times but not on Jewish holidays and nothing has happened. It will be interesting to see what comes about. God speed and stay prayerful. God Bless, ts5360

  8. #53

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    The moon reflects the light of the sun. I do believe there will be signs in the heavens but I also believe this will be a sign at a time of persecution yet seen on this earth. There is a meaning to these signs. All this guessing is interesting but when night comes the Lord will be our light, His Spirit will no longer convict the world and we will see a bloody moon, we will be persecuted as never before. A cry came out at midnight, some had oil others did not. Brother will turn on brother etc. The sun will lose it's shining and the moon turn into blood. If you are without oil, to late. People will search to and fro for a word from the Lord and not be able to find it.

    All this guessing seems to set us up for being fools. We then create the attitude that Peter wrote about when there will be mockers saying everything continues as before, but as the prophet wrote "Then my enemy will see, and shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the Lord your God?" My eyes will look on her; at that time she will be trampled down like mire in the streets."

  9. #54

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    I believe the the rebirth of Israel as a nation on 14th May 1948 is one of the most crucial signs that we are indeed living in the last days. The Bible says that the generation who witnessed this event will also witness the coming of the Jesus.

    There is a "SIGN" and a "HAPPENING" that proof of this. See my attachment i have put together.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #55

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by third hero View Post
    pt 3.

    "Ok," the skeptic in you would say, "you managed to prove that there will be a time that Jerusalem will be attacked before the Lord comes, and that that time will correspond with the beginning of the Great Tribulation. But how is Israel saved in the process?"

    Notice in Zechariah 14:3, the Lord goes out to fight against the nations that attacked Israel. Notice in chapter 12 what happens when the Lord goes to defend Israel.

    And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn. Zechariah 12:9-10.

    What is the spirit of grace? Is it not the very same Holy Spirit that empowers us? That's right, they get it then. The survivors who run through the mountain valley that the Lord will create when Jerusalem is attacked will receive the Spirit of Grace, the Holy Spirit. At that point, Israel, the entire remnant, will be saved. This is when Israel is saved, and God showed it through the OT first. (BTW, Here is where Paul's statement, All Israel shall be saved, got it's roots from.)

    So you see, God saves Israel when the abomination that causes desolation is revealed.

    Now you want to ask this. What does this have to do with the Blood-Moon?

    Notice what has to be done in order for Israel to be saved. They must engage themselves in a covenant with the one who will end up becoming the Abomination that causes Desolation. They must be attacked, and the Mount of Olives has to be split. On top of that, The Lord has to do it BEFORE He comes with His saints. Here's where it gets interesting. If Lord Jesus appears at the Mount of Olives, the gig's up, because He is only suppose to appear when the sun, moon, and star withdraw their shining, as I have hammered out in previous posts. But the Lord is going to be the One who splits the Mount of Olives. Quite a quandry huh?

    Enter the 144,000. Let's see who they are first.

    Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. -Revelation 7:3-4

    According to Revelation 7, these are 12,000 from each tribe of Israel, all chosen to be servants of God. But that's not all!

    And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. -Revelaation 14:1

    They're in Jerusalem! WITH LORD JESUS! Why is that?! But wait, there's more!

    And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. -Revelation 14:3-5

    As much as it pains me to say this, I have no choice but to say that these 144,000 are going to be the first who will receive the promise of redemption, for they shall be redeemed from among men, as firstfruits to God as the scripture says. But there is another point to all of this. This has to happen. Why?

    Jesus can not be spotted before the end of the Great Tribulation, when His sign appears. Nevertheless, only He can split the Mount of Olives and open the portal for the duressed refugees to flee from the death that will be chasing them. If He is there at the Mount of Olives alone, then the people will see Him, and thus He will be made a liar, because no one is to see Him before He comes in clouds of Heaven, seeking to destroy the wicked nations that attacked Jerusalem, picking up all of the surviving believers, and establishing The Kingdom of Heaven on earth. The 144,000 makes that possible.

    You see, in order for Jesus to be able to split the Mount of Olives without being spotted, He has to have a lot of people there to shield his appearance. If there are 144,000 transfigured men there, then it would become extremely difficult, if not impossible to determine which one of them is the Lord Jesus splitting the Mount of Olives. This preserves everything that the Lord has had in play, and thus will provide Israel with the means to finally believe in the One who saved them in the hour of their most need. Think about it, if you can not see which person on that Mouunt is Lord Jesus, then you can not definitively say that you seen Lord Jesus. You may, or may not, depending on where you are at when the 144,000 appear.

    Why the blood-moon sign for the 144,000? Take a look at Joel 2.

    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. verses 31-32.

    And one last thing. Who is saved when the Mount of Olives splits? Zechariah 12:14 has that answer.

    (vs 10)And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn....
    (vs 14)...All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

    The blood-moon sign is the signal that God is going to set into motion the events that will lead up to not only the attack against Jerusalem, but also the event that will cause the surviving remnant of Israel to mourn over the Lord, whom they have pierced, and be saved, the actual, physical fulfilment of Joel 2:31-32.

    I told you it was a long story, and I omitted the portions in the NT that further confirmed what was written in the Ot concerning the Lord's plan to save Israel, including the two lampstands and the retelling of Zechariah's prophecy in Revelation 12, with verse 17 proving that Jesus's telling of the Great Tribulation is directly tied to the evil one's attempt to snuff out the life of Israel. That, you are going to have to read for yourselves, because my fingers and eyes are exhausted.

    I hope this helps a little.
    This actually makes very little biblical sense on many levels
    1.The 70 weeks has nothing to do with 21 century dogma, if you believe that the 70 weeks projects into modern Israel, then you must accept that modern secular Israel is Covenant Israel, and if it is modern Israel is Covenant Israel, then there is a second salvation outside of the blood of Messiah-that is how the Covenant works.
    2.The blood moons has nothing to do with 2014 end times projections-this is from the fertile imaginations, rather than sound, faithful interpretation. The blood moons has to do with the Law of Moses.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    If these blood moons have occurred after the tribulation then that means the tribulation started in 2008. I think we can all agree that isn't the case. The coincidences are interesting but by no means are they conclusive. I wonder if Mark Blitz was credited in the book put out on this subject by another well know Christian leader?

    Blessings

    and Popcorn


    Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

  12. #57

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    4 blood moons in a row does not mandate anything super apocalyptic occurs at that time. Proof of that is what happened in the past, namely the last two seemed to be related to the birth of Israel as a nation, and in 1967 recapturing Jerusalem. The only thing that they need yet is a temple. Then they have everything in place geographically (the place), they are already training priests and made the temple object (the people and objects needed) and they keep the feasts so once they have that sacrifices can begin again. I'm thinking these blood moons have something to do with the temple, at least some decisive historical step in that direction which starts it all off in the years to come.

    As for the end times itself, I see several things that have to be in place yet before they come. I see a definite formation (such as the King of the South and allied nations taking shape as the radical Islam nations) but things are not in place yet. I have a feeling my favorite theologian, Sir Isaac Newton, was correct and theres some days yet to pass and I will probably pass on just a decade or two before the end comes. So I won't see it happen, but my next conscious moment will immediately be in the resurrection, and the Kingdom here on this earth where the Lord will have to catch me up and fill in the details.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    Well,Tim,I think there is a possibility that there may be some major event that is significant to Israel that occurs during this blood moon period. Maybe a regional war involving them or perhaps even the beginning of rebuilding the temple. I just don't see it as mandating an endtimes scenario. I can't help but notice that they are pretty liberal about correlating the blood moon events. Take the one in 1949-1950 for example. Israel became a nation the year before in 1948...not during the tetrad period.

    I can't say Newton is one of my favorite theologians since he rejected the Trinity and the deity of Christ but I respect him as a scientist. If Sir Issac was correct we will not be seeing the end until 2060.

    *edit*
    I had to change "I just do see" to what I really meant "I just don't see" because Karaite was on me like a duck on a june bug

    Blessings

    and Popcorn


    Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

  14. #59

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Well,Tim,I think there is a possibility that there may be some major event that is significant to Israel that occurs during this blood moon period. Maybe a regional war involving them or perhaps even the beginning of rebuilding the temple. I just do see it as mandating an endtimes scenario. I can't help but notice that they are pretty liberal about correlating the blood moon events. Take the one in 1949-1950 for example. Israel became a nation the year before in 1948...not during the tetrad period.

    I can't say Newton is one of my favorite theologians since he rejected the Trinity and the deity of Christ but I respect him as a scientist. If Sir Issac was correct we will not be seeing the end until 2060.
    Because of conflict in the region people will claim that this was a fulfilled prophesy even if there is a skirmish.
    edited out personal name of pastor (shepherdsword)
    He believes and this is contained in his own website that those who disagree with his teachings are hellenistic Pagans. He is far from a scholar, and uses the blood moons in a way never intended by the Bible or the Law of Moses.
    The problem is that sensationalosm has taken over sound exegesis, the blood mooons are in the bible and are very clear-but the fact is that the real meaning will not satisfy a church drunk on end times wine.
    Last edited by shepherdsword; Nov 15th 2013 at 08:24 AM.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2015 End Times Blood Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Karaite View Post
    Because of conflict in the region people will claim that this was a fulfilled prophesy even if there is a skirmish.
    edited out personal name of pastor (shepherdsword)
    He believes and this is contained in his own website that those who disagree with his teachings are hellenistic Pagans. He is far from a scholar, and uses the blood moons in a way never intended by the Bible or the Law of Moses.
    The problem is that sensationalosm has taken over sound exegesis, the blood mooons are in the bible and are very clear-but the fact is that the real meaning will not satisfy a church drunk on end times wine.
    Sister I made a typo in my last post. The "I just do see it as mandating an endtimes scenario was supposed to read "I just don't see" whooops

    As for Blitz,I wasn't aware of where dude was coming from. In fact I never even heard of him until I looked at the link Alyssa posted years ago( and still works by the way). I don't want to sound "hyper spiritual" but I did get a check in my spirit when I was watching the video. Your critique confirms it.
    The first time I heard of the "blood moon" event was from Hagee's youtube video from his book on the event. I think I watched maybe 10 minutes before leaving because I just found it as the same kind of sensationalistic fear mongering as the "Y2K" bug and the "2012 Mayan end of the world prediction" I have been going though these kinds of end time event predictions ever since "88 reasons Jesus will return in 1988". Before that actually,I still remember reading the "Late Great Planet Earth" and 'Satan is alive and well on Planet earth" by Hal Lindsey back in the early 70s.
    Go eassssy on me sister....go easy
    Last edited by shepherdsword; Nov 15th 2013 at 08:25 AM.

    Blessings

    and Popcorn


    Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •