cure-real

Thread: Please pray for the children and families that saw a terrible accident today

Blog Entries

Please pray for the children and families that saw a terrible accident today

In a local city there was a terrible accident this afternoon. A possible drunk driver plowed into some parked cars in front of an elementary school where young children were going in for either daycare or preschool....not sure which. Anyway a mother was getting her four year old daughter out of the car to take her into the school when they were hit and both were killed... Since other children were going into the school also at the same time they witnessed the accident...

They are going to be offering counseling for the children and their families of course. Please pray for them and for the family of the mother and child that died in this. The car that hit them was going at a high rate of speed and actually over turned at least one car he hit... Its pretty awful...

Thanks.
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries
    Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over these families and kids that saw this horrible accident today.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Oh Moon how sad YES I will and am praying
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Praying for these traumatized children and for the families of those children who had lost their lives.

Oh my gosh...I have no words, sending up prayers.
    Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God,
    will come to know God because they know you.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under".
    ~Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Ok the little girl was going in for preschool...one new story says they were already starting to walk up to the school and the other says the mom was getting her out of the car...doesn't really matter though..

Two men were in the car that hit them and it was their car they rolled..the men's car. In school zones you have to drive even slower then regular roads and these guys had to have been going really fast.

Thank you for praying for the children and all affected by this terrible tragedy....

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

So it was a mother and her child who were killed. Very sorry about this trajedy, and will continue to keep these children who were witnesses to this in prayer.

Blog Entries
    oh no.

praying for anyone involved in that accident, for the families and kids, those who witnessed it... and the men who were driving so fast. Jesus, please be with everone involved here....
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SFASH View Post
    So it was a mother and her child who were killed. Very sorry about this trajedy, and will continue to keep these children who were witnesses to this in prayer.
    Yes, the mother and her child were hit and killed....sorry if I didn't make that clear in my first post. The two men driving that hit them are in serious condition...no one else was hurt as the other parked cars they hit were empty. The police think the men had been drinking. Probably find out more today on it.

CoffeeCat oh no.

praying for anyone involved in that accident, for the families and kids, those who witnessed it... and the men who were driving so fast. Jesus, please be with everone involved here....
    Yes these men need prayers too in being lead to Christ and this kind of lifestyle they are living is literally leading to death...
    They will have to live with what they did...killing a mother and her child, for the rest of their lives...I image they will be looking at jail time too...

God bless

Blog Entries
    Father we pray for healing for the families of the victims. Allow them to grieve and to move on with there lives. Keep them from anger and depression that will cloud their lives, and keep them from the evil one and all that he would do. We pray for all that are involved as hearts and bodies can be healed and made right by Your mercy and grace.

It's hard to pray when 'seeing' this in my minds eye...even harder to want mercy for the men who did it....especially if they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol.....but it is up to God to show mercy.......
    God happens!
    'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
    http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter
    When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlypuzzled View Post
    Father we pray for healing for the families of the victims. Allow them to grieve and to move on with there lives. Keep them from anger and depression that will cloud their lives, and keep them from the evil one and all that he would do. We pray for all that are involved as hearts and bodies can be healed and made right by Your mercy and grace.

It's hard to pray when 'seeing' this in my minds eye...even harder to want mercy for the men who did it....especially if they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol.....but it is up to God to show mercy.......
    Yea I know how you feel....

Blog Entries
    They have a video about this on CNN:http://cgi.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...er.killed.ksnw

They also said on the noon news to make things even worse this mother had another daughter I think in fourth grade, who was in the school at the time...

Please keep her in your prayers also...

God bless

Heavenly Father,

Please comfort these children and all people involved with this horrible tragedy. May they feel your neverending presence and love. Especially the family members and friends of the victims, Father. Please hold them in Your loving arms.

In Jesus' Precious Name,
    Amen
    Jeremiah 29:12
    "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Philippians 4:5-7
    5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Please Jesus give all who were affected by this incident grace to go through it. Reveal your presence to them at this time. thankyou Jesus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    They have a video about this on CNN:http://cgi.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...er.killed.ksnw

They also said on the noon news to make things even worse this mother had another daughter I think in fourth grade, who was in the school at the time...

Please keep her in your prayers also...

God bless
    That is horrible.. Please Jesus keep a eye on these children..and their parents.. and Please Jesus keep a eye on the driver of the truck! Please jesus hear our prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland