cure-real

Thread: God's Faithfulness

Blog Entries

God's Faithfulness

Faithfulness He is Guided By

~And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins~

What a beautiful day we awoke to at the Pacific Coast! There was not a trace of fog and so we went for a walk on the beach early that September day. Warm sunshine enveloped us and sparkled upon the bluest ocean as diamonds. The air was so fresh and seagulls were out, while sandpipers danced before us in the sand. Oh, if I could stop that moment in time, a perfect morning on the coast of California.

Suddenly, there appeared a rider on a beautiful black horse. The stallion was the picture of strength and yet he was guided by the slightest movement of his reins. I walked up and pet him, asking the rider what breed He was. One-half Arabian and one-half Thoroughbred she informed me. With that she gently pulled on his reins and down the beach they went.

Godís soft voice then reminded me that God is guided by faithfulness in His dealings with His people. ~And faithfulness (is) the girdle of his reins~. God is speaking to us through this scripture and assuring us that He is faithful, faithful, faithful! He cannot be otherwise. If He were unfaithful to us at any part of our journey with Him we would always have doubts whether He would ultimately fail us.

Just as that beautiful black stallion was guided by the riderís reins, faithfulness guides our Godís reins. He is using a word picture in our scripture as He wants to re-assure us that He will never fail us. We may rest assured that He will accomplish in and through our lives His purpose for our lives and bring us through this life guided by the reins of His faithfulness.

~ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called
    Faithful and True. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS~

Very excellent piece, praise the Lord!

"Unto thee, Oh my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy." Ps. 59:17"

"Ascribe ye strength unto God, His excellency is over Israel, and His strength is in the clouds." Ps.68:34

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SFASH View Post
    Very excellent piece, praise the Lord!

"Unto thee, Oh my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy." Ps. 59:17"

"Ascribe ye strength unto God, His excellency is over Israel, and His strength is in the clouds." Ps.68:34
    Thank you, so much for your encouragment

I just love those verses from Psalms that you posted! You must certainly be a worshipper...

I need to be in the Psalms so much more. There is so much richness there!

Thank you for sharing and adding such richness

Thread Information