cure-real
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131453 ... LastLast

Thread: Me and my husband need prayers for our hurting bodies3

Blog Entries
    Continuing to pray for you also....
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Still thinking of you two daily and praying hard. Love you and miss you tons!
    "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

My Blog

Pray for Mieke and Charles

I, too, am thinking of you today as I lift you up in prayer.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

chal> Mieke is still having a lot of pain, especially in her shoulders and arms. We're taking it a day at a time and cancelling as many physical activities as possible. We appreciate the prayers. It's a big part of what's holding us together these days.
    ShalomUit
    Chal
    <*,})+<

Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda: The church reformed and always to be reformed

Truth may be stranger than fiction, but fiction is surely stranger than truth "may be." Maybe? -chal's Third (and final!) Big Book of Little Known Thingies that Could (in fact) Become Facts (or faxed) One Day.

Blog Entries
    Love you both...

This is a trio hug! Me, Mieke and Charles!!!
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water
    Thank you for the update and I'm continuing to pray for you and Mieke.
    Love In Christ,
    Tanya

for pain relief ...
    Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
    23 Guard your heart above all else,
    for it determines the course of your life.

Evangelist Smith Guest
    I have lifted you and your husband up in prayer

Sister hello and God bless you and your husband who seem to be so very ill..May I ask you sister what are your health issues that are reaking havoc on your bodies? Maybe that would help me better pray for you and your husband's needs..

God bless sis
    Evang.dare

Quote Originally Posted by karenoka27 View Post
    Love you both...

This is a trio hug! Me, Mieke and Charles!!!
    Very timely! In this cold damp weather a nice warm hug is just what the doctor ordered. It brought a smile to Mieke's face and those are hard for her to raise these days.
    ShalomUit
    Chal
    <*,})+<

Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda: The church reformed and always to be reformed

Truth may be stranger than fiction, but fiction is surely stranger than truth "may be." Maybe? -chal's Third (and final!) Big Book of Little Known Thingies that Could (in fact) Become Facts (or faxed) One Day.

Quote Originally Posted by chal View Post
    chal> Mieke is still having a lot of pain, especially in her shoulders and arms. We're taking it a day at a time and cancelling as many physical activities as possible. We appreciate the prayers. It's a big part of what's holding us together these days.
    I'm praying for you guys.
    Stand strong my friends.
    I know that has to be hard to do, but God is with you.

chal> Hello and thanks for the prayers and concern. I'm Charles. My name on the board is chal, my wife Mieke is miepie on the board. She is the one with RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Distrophy) and I have Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis. She is experiencing pain from the RSD. She is already taking the maximum amount of painkillers the doctors are willing to allow and any raising of that dosage would be a temporary solution at best. I am her main caretaker, so when the weather gets bad (cold and damp) and my arthritis flares up it's hard to keep up with our daily routine. We ask for prayers mainly for strength and patience to deal with our situation in the way God wants us to. We pray daily for His leadership and appreiciate all those who join us in this. We also like to hear when our brothers and sisters who are joining us in prayer need prayer themselves, so that we may pray for them as well.
    Charles, thank you for sharing the information. As winter comes on, it must get more difficult for you! My prayers are also going up for both of you.

Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
    23 Guard your heart above all else,
    for it determines the course of your life.

Blog Entries
    Am always praying for you Charles and Mieke.
    I am sorry to hear that her pain is worse, and that you are suffering because the weather hurts you. Im also sorry I havent been on in awhile to post my prayers, but I do think of you both often and include you both in my prayers. God bless you both, and you both need a big from me too!!
    ysic,
    Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

"beautiful mountain" a mountain in S.E. Texas?
    Iv'e got some hugs for ya'll today... &

And some prayers...

Love ya'll much,
    KingFisher
    When I say... "I am a Christian", I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin."
    I'm whispering "I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven".

All right Everybody get ready...
    . Group Hug!
    ShalomUit
    Chal
    <*,})+<

Blog Entries
    All right Everybody get ready...
    . Group Hug!
    Here's a big bear hug for you both!

Hang in there..we are praying for you both!!
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Thread Information