cure-real
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151655 ... LastLast

Thread: Me and my husband need prayers for our hurting bodies3

Quote Originally Posted by miepie View Post
    This is Charles typing for Mieke. She's asking prayers especially for her right arm and shoulder. They are hurting her very badly today.
    Praying for this right now. Mieke, miss you so much. Love you!
    "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

My Blog

Pray for Mieke and Charles

that all your needs will be met - especially relief from pain . . .

Latitude: 39.73 N, Longitude: 90.23 W somewhere in a corn field in Central Illinois
    Blog Entries
    Hi Dear Sister in the Lord,
    Just a note to let you know that you and your husband Charles are in my prayers.
    In Christ,
    Dave

Revelations 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

"beautiful mountain" a mountain in S.E. Texas?
    ing........

Love ya'll,
    KingFisher
    When I say... "I am a Christian", I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin."
    I'm whispering "I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven".

Blog Entries
    You two are in my daily prayers - at the top of the list. Miss you terribly, Morpie!!
    "He comforts us in all our trouble, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in every trouble, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Cor 1:4

"forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead," Phil 3:13

"For our citizenship is in heaven, ..." Phil 3:20

Click here if you were wounded spiritually after abortion.
    Click here if you are pregnant and need help.
    Click here if you have been raped and are looking for help

Thank you all for your prayers. It's not going too good for Mieke. Shes having bladder pains, pain in the arms and legs and so she is sleeping a lot. I'm in zombie mode. It only hurts when I move or breathe, so I'm vegging out. I wish I could give a better report after all the praying ya'll do for us, but what I can truthfully say, is that I believe without those prayers along with our own, it would be much worse and at times they seem to be all that is holding us up. We are also praying for ya'll and thanking Daddy for your support. Dawn; Morpie misses you terribly too.
    ShalomUit
    Chal
    <*,})+<

Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda: The church reformed and always to be reformed

Truth may be stranger than fiction, but fiction is surely stranger than truth "may be." Maybe? -chal's Third (and final!) Big Book of Little Known Thingies that Could (in fact) Become Facts (or faxed) One Day.

In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water
    Please don't worry about giving us a true report of how you are. We want to know. My prayer for both of you is that God will sustain you in this suffering. We do not like it that you're suffering but when we suffer in the will of God, we are exactly where He has us and it is all for His glory.
    Love In Christ,
    Tanya

I'm praying....

Blog Entries
    Father, I come before You on behalf of Charles and Mieke. I ask that you fill their home with Your presence. Fill their hearts with peace as they seek to keep their eyes on You.
    Father give Mieke and Charles rest in their bodies today. Bless them both for the blessing they have been to us here on this board.
    In Jesus Name, amen

Think of you both every day.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Blog Entries
    Charles, thank you for the update. The Lord must have something fantastic planned for you both as your reward in Heaven for all you have endured. God bless you both. I love you guys and continue to pray for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
    Even sheep fall down sometimes...But Jesus picks them up as they can't pick up themselves

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries
    Thanks again for the prayers.....
    It still isn't going too good, my nights are a problem now due to my arm/shoulder, so we go to see the familydoc tomorrow, also have her check my urine for a bladderinfection and get my ears flushed out as I am partly deaf right now....... I really hope and pray she can do something for me, but try not to get my hopes up too high......... Please pray for this and for Charles as usual......

Love you all very much,
    Mieke
    Just to know You and to make You known
    We lift Your name on high
    Shine like the sun, make darkness run and hide
    We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
    Its time for us to more than just survive
    We were made to thrive

Casting Crowns

Lord please be with Mieke and Charles! Thank you for your presence and your healing.
    Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
    23 Guard your heart above all else,
    for it determines the course of your life.

Blog Entries
    Father, I come humbly before You again today and bring two very special people, Mieke and Charles. Lord be with them and bring them comfort from pain and give the rest in their bodies.
    Father they have been such a blessing to us on the board, please bless them for all that they have done for us.
    Thank You, In Your Son's Name. Amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Evangelist Smith Guest
    Father God we ask that you O Lord would have mercy and hear the cries of your people on behalf of these two precious souls who are so badly afflicted in body, may your healing and comforting touch be felt today by miepie and charles in Christ' Mighty name we do humbly pray amen and amen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miepie View Post
    Thanks again for the prayers.....
    It still isn't going too good, my nights are a problem now due to my arm/shoulder, so we go to see the familydoc tomorrow, also have her check my urine for a bladderinfection and get my ears flushed out as I am partly deaf right now....... I really hope and pray she can do something for me, but try not to get my hopes up too high......... Please pray for this and for Charles as usual......

Love you all very much,
    Mieke
    I will be sure to pray the doctor can do something to relieve your pain!

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Thread Information