cure-real
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Give scriptural encouragement.

Facilitator says:

Great replies here. Thanks to all who have been sharing scriptures. I should have mentioned before to be sure to include the words of the scripture, not just the numbers so that we don't have to look them up. And please, if you wish, consider adding a comment and/or a prayer as well as the scripture.

God bless you all.

Owl...your friendly facilitator..
    Last edited by turtledove; Oct 24th 2008 at 02:52 PM.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

God's provisions

"So do not worry saying, "What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear?... your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. " [Matthew 6: 31, 33. ]

My prayer: Lord, you know us and you know all of our needs. Help us first seek your kingdom and your righteousness. God, thank you today for your provisions. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.
    is heard in our land

Smile Encouraging one another..Acts 20:2

"He (Paul) traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece, "(Acts 20:2) NIV

As Paul encouraged others so are we encouraged and so do we give encouragement..
    is heard in our land

Blog Entries
    Romans 8:28-39....

28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
    "For your sake we face death all day long;
    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Abba, Father, I thank You for saving us through Your Son, Jesus Christ. No matter what troubles we come up against, because of what You've done for us to renew us to You, NOTHING can separate us from You. Thank You, Lord, for giving us that reassurance and all of Your love!
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Psalm 36:7

Here's another one for comfort and encouragement...

Psalm 36:7 "How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings."

Prayer: Thank you, God, our protector, as your love does not fail. No matter what -- we can find refuge in your covering. Your banner over us is your love! Amen.
    is heard in our land

Joshua 21:45

This is so encouraging!

"Not one of all the LORD'S good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." Joshua 21:45
    is heard in our land

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew thier strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.

Psalm 40:

1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
    2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
    3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

KJV.

Nice thread Owl :]

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14.

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. Isaiah 44:22

God bless you
    Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

Blog Entries
    1 John 4:4
    4You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

Live your life in such a
    way that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

Slug1: No, I have it so short I can't comb it to the side like before

cheechamia: ken...dear...honey...you have NO hair to comb on the side!!!

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries
    God has my back...

Joshua 1:9

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.Ē
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

James 1:2,3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

James 1:27

Jas 1:27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
    Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Pastor Keith

This verse always helps give me perspective, when Iím full of remorse for falling short.
    Blessed be Yeshua who has taken my guilt upon Himself.

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

Isaiah 66:13

This is a comforting word.

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you;; and you will be comforted..." (Isaiah 66:13)

1 The LORD is my light and my salvationó
    whom shall I fear?
    The LORD is the stronghold of my lifeó
    of whom shall I be afraid?
    2 When evil men advance against me
    to devour my flesh, [a]
    when my enemies and my foes attack me,
    they will stumble and fall.

3 Though an army besiege me,
    my heart will not fear;
    though war break out against me,
    even then will I be confident.