cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Praise & Worship Warrior

Praise & Worship Warrior

Hi:

I feel that God has called me to change from a Prayer Warrior to a Praise and Worship Warrior.

He has been calling me to come and be in His Holy Presence to just praise and worship Him only. To focus on Him, and Him alone. He does not want me to pray, just to praise and worship. It has been the most humbling and beautiful thing I have ever experienced. I can feel God's presence all around me and a peace that I have never felt before.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

God Bless!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brother lawrence View Post
    Hi:

I feel that God has called me to change from a Prayer Warrior to a Praise and Worship Warrior.

He has been calling me to come and be in His Holy Presence to just praise and worship Him only. To focus on Him, and Him alone. He does not want me to pray, just to praise and worship. It has been the most humbling and beautiful thing I have ever experienced. I can feel God's presence all around me and a peace that I have never felt before.

God Bless!
    Well, I am one that just loves to worship! But, personally I cannot imagine Him not wanting me to pray. Are you certain He does not want you to pray?

Maybe He wants you to be a powerful instrument in both!

It is called enlarging our borders and He always wants us to do that for it brings forth more fruit for His glory

Blog Entries
    Hi:

God Bless!

I have never experience God telling me not to pray but to just praise and worship him only. But I absolutely LOVE Praise and Worship it is my most fav. thing to do for God. He loves the praises of his people. But while I praise and worship I also pray and give God thanks...maybe he is bringing you higher! Praise God! I am happy for you!
    I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
    My Rock & My Salvation
    Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
    Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Praise & Worship Warrior

Hi:

Thank you for replying! This is the first time I have ever been in a discussion for the Bible Forums. I don't think I made it clear when I said that God does not want me to pray. I pray all day long. But at this time when He calls me to come into His Holy Presence, it is a time to just praise and worship Him. I sing to the Lord, thank the Lord for who He is and who He represents, tell Him how much I love Him and so on.

During this special time when He calls me to come and just praise and worship Him, our Heavenly Father wants my mind free and clear of any distractions. He has told me that He knows what burdens are on my heart and who is on my mind to pray for. He has told me to surrender all of my burdens to Him, so I can truly focus on Him, and Him alone. I have never been able to really let go and surrender all to Him, like I can now. It is such a special time I can share with Our Heavenly Father. And the peace and joy that I feel is something that I just cannot describe. So, when He calls me to come into His Holy Presence, I drop everything I am doing and just worship and praise Him.

I hope this is a little clearer.

God bless!

Blog Entries
    Hi:

Thank you for replying! This is the first time I have ever been in a discussion for the Bible Forums. I don't think I made it clear when I said that God does not want me to pray. I pray all day long. But at this time when He calls me to come into His Holy Presence, it is a time to just praise and worship Him. I sing to the Lord, thank the Lord for who He is and who He represents, tell Him how much I love Him and so on.

During this special time when He calls me to come and just praise and worship Him, our Heavenly Father wants my mind free and clear of any distractions. He has told me that He knows what burdens are on my heart and who is on my mind to pray for. He has told me to surrender all of my burdens to Him, so I can truly focus on Him, and Him alone. I have never been able to really let go and surrender all to Him, like I can now. It is such a special time I can share with Our Heavenly Father. And the peace and joy that I feel is something that I just cannot describe. So, when He calls me to come into His Holy Presence, I drop everything I am doing and just worship and praise Him.

I hope this is a little clearer.

God bless!

Much Clearer!! Thanks okay now you and I are on the same page! Yes I have been told many times God wants me to surrender all to him. I love to praise God...I want to go deeper into his Glory. Praise God for his growth in his children!
    My Rock & My Salvation

praise & worship warrior

Dear Jesus Reigns Forever:

Thank you again for replying so quickly! I too love to worship and praise the Lord.

But have you ever felt God calling you to come and to be in His Holy Presence? A special place where you can feel the presence of God all around you and feel His touch and love so strongly that it is just so beautiful and awesome.

Would love to know, as this is a new place our Heavenly Father is putting me in and I love it.

Blog Entries

Thank you again for replying so quickly! I too love to worship and praise the Lord.

But have you ever felt God calling you to come and to be in His Holy Presence? A special place where you can feel the presence of God all around you and feel His touch and love so strongly that it is just so beautiful and awesome.

Would love to know, as this is a new place our Heavenly Father is putting me in and I love it.

Okay I have felt that once thus far... when I first was saved I was in my room just talking to the lord. And all of a sudden this warm funny tingling feeling came all over me and I could hardly move it was so intense and wonderful. I want to experience it again. ALso when I am in church I have been lead to talk around the church a just praise God twice already. So yes I know what your talking about.

Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD isn't He!!
    My Rock & My Salvation

Blog Entries

Oh, yes He often whispers into my ear "....will you come and worship me now?" and I drop everything and worship and praise Him.

When I have a little more time I will share with you some other wonderful things that happen when I am loving on Him in worship Me loves to worship Him! Thanks for the topic!!!!

praise & worship warrior

Hi to my brothers and sisters in Christ:

Thank you for the reply! I am so happy to hear that other children of God are also experiencing this wonderful time of just praising and worshipping our Lord. And that you are feeling His presence, His love, and His touch all around you!

One day, our Heavenly Father, told me He wanted me to share this time that I am in His Holy Presence with others. I was quite stunned, because I didn't know how He wanted me to share this experience. He started to give me some little poems, so I thought maybe He wanted me to write Him a love song, which I would not have any idea how to do. But then one day as I was doing my chores and praying to Him, He had me get a pencil and paper and start writing down words that He wanted me to write about. I could not understand this, because I am not a writer. I do not like to write, but He assured me that He would tell me what He wanted me to say. I felt like I was going crazy. Could this be for real and was I really hearing God right. Well, since that day I have been getting up at 4:00AM and first praising and worshipping our Heavenly Father and then sitting down to write what He tells me. I have pages and pages of writing. I still do not know what I am supposed to do with all of this writing because He has not revealed this to me yet. But I know in His time He will. But when I read the words He has had me write I am in tears because they are so beautiful and I have learned so much more about God and our sweet savior Jesus. I am doing all of this writing for God because of my deep, deep, love for Him and because of my obedience to Him.

Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.

God Bless

Blog Entries

Thank you for the reply! I am so happy to hear that other children of God are also experiencing this wonderful time of just praising and worshipping our Lord. And that you are feeling His presence, His love, and His touch all around you!

One day, our Heavenly Father, told me He wanted me to share this time that I am in His Holy Presence with others. I was quite stunned, because I didn't know how He wanted me to share this experience. He started to give me some little poems, so I thought maybe He wanted me to write Him a love song, which I would not have any idea how to do. But then one day as I was doing my chores and praying to Him, He had me get a pencil and paper and start writing down words that He wanted me to write about. I could not understand this, because I am not a writer. I do not like to write, but He assured me that He would tell me what He wanted me to say. I felt like I was going crazy. Could this be for real and was I really hearing God right. Well, since that day I have been getting up at 4:00AM and first praising and worshipping our Heavenly Father and then sitting down to write what He tells me. I have pages and pages of writing. I still do not know what I am supposed to do with all of this writing because He has not revealed this to me yet. But I know in His time He will. But when I read the words He has had me write I am in tears because they are so beautiful and I have learned so much more about God and our sweet savior Jesus. I am doing all of this writing for God because of my deep, deep, love for Him and because of my obedience to Him.

God Bless

awesome awesome!! I had kinda the samething happen to me but I was righting down thoughts and ideas and scriptures and Now I am seeing some of what I wrote come to life and others not yet. Praise God he is still speaking! I thought it was me writing these things but obviously not, i almost had a heart attack when I was reading this youth event sheet at my church and it was almost EXACTLY what God had me write back then. Praise the lord!
    My Rock & My Salvation

Blog Entries

God Bless
    ConqueredbyLove gently chuckles

I did not think I was a writer. I have heard a similar story before....In my own life. Here is a link to just one aspect of my writing....8 years later...

My first post is acutally a part of a Bible Study I am writing. The rest are devotionals. I also have posted a few poems on these forums, also...+ + + + many other things I need not mention right now....

I really do not expect you to read them. But just know that, I also said, "I am not a writer".

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=131742

The greatest love in my life is to write about Him

Blog Entries
    1 Thessalonians 5:17 (King James Version)

Pray without ceasing.

Praise God that He has given you a heart of worship. I do feel He wants us to pray as well.
    Blessings.
    I'm Sara
    "Jesus wept." John 11:35
    Praying for my sister Mieke.

Blog Entries
    I praise the Lord, But I also pray to the Lord.. The Lord is wonderful..and I praise to him.. Thnak you oh Lord Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Hi to My brothers & sisters in Christ:

Thank you for replying. Please see my Post 5. I guess I did not make it clear as to what I am trying to say. I do pray to our Heavenly Father all day long and in my prayer time with Him. However, when He calls me to be in His Holy Presence what I am hearing from Him is that He only wants this time for me to praise and worship Him and to only focus on who He is and what He represents. Not to think of anything but Him. I have never really heard the term praise and worship warrior, but this is a new role He has blessed me with. And any blessing the Lord gives to me, I am so eager to receive it.

This is why He tells me to surrender all of my burdens and prayers to Him, so I will not have these distractions and can only focus on Him, and Him alone. If I have all of these things on my mind, I cannot fully focus on how great God really is and feel His presence surrounding me. At this time I can fully worship and praise Him and pour out my love for Him.

This is new to me. I have never felt this before, but I am definitely hearing God call me to come and be with Him, just to praise and worship Him.
    It was strange at first just to sit there and just praise and worship our Heavenly Father,and not to pray at this time, but the more I did it the more I could feel His peace, presence, and love. Sometimes I can feel His touch. During my prayer time, I always did praise and worship our Heavenly Father, and I sing to Him all day long. But this is different, and once I felt this peace and love I could not give it up. I can't wait for Him to call me to be in His Holy Presence.

I hope this is clearer to everyone. Maybe I should change my original message, but I am not sure how, as this is the first time I have ever been on a discussion through the Bible Forum.

Please give me any comments anyone may have on this.

God Bless You All.

praise & worship

To Jesus Reigns Forever and Conquered by Love:

Thank you for replying! You both have encouraged me to keep on writing what our Heavenly Father has placed on my heart. Thank you for the encouragement. I am printing your devotions Conquered by Love. I can't wait to sit down to read them. I skimmed them and they look very inspirational and beautiful.

Have a blessed day!

Thread Information