Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Satan already freed from 1000 year prison sentence~!!

Satan already freed from 1000 year prison sentence~!!

Prove me wrong

Blog Entries
    That happens post millennial reign.

Prove that has happened, and it's all good!
    Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
    Not second or third, but first.
    Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
    when He is the source of all hope,
    when His love is received and freely given,
    holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
    will all other things be added unto to you.

That happens post millennial reign.

Prove that has happened, and it's all good!
    The reign of Christ is eternal, prove where it is interupted after 1000 years, and no it is not all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jags~Beach View Post
    The reign of Christ is eternal, prove where it is interupted after 1000 years, and no it is not all good.
    how does your statement tie in to the residence of satan....

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, Ooh, pick me

Revelation 20

Satan Bound

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss (A) and a great chain in his hand. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the Devil and Satan, (B) [a] and bound (C) him for 1,000 years. 3 He threw him into the abyss, closed it, and put a seal on it (D) so that he would no longer deceive the nations (E) until the 1,000 years were completed. After that, he must be released for a short time.
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Blog Entries
    Prove me wrong
    So we are passed the 6th trumpet waiting for the 7th? Have these events happen?

Re 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Re 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Re 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Re 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Re 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

1. Re 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

2. Re 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

3. Re 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

4. Re 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

5. Re 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

6. Re 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Re 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Re 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

cwb Guest
    Prove me wrong
    How can he be freed from a prison sentence he has not yet started to serve?

Re 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    Sure sounds like the kingdom of God hasn't arrived yet to me. Yet some will still argue the kingdom is already here in our hearts. Even though it doesn't say that in the Bible. Go figure.
    JESUS CHRIST, often imitated, never duplicated.

Rev. 20 can't unfold till Rev. 19 has given us the time of one army of God's fighting against the beast.

See how in Rev. 20 - "they sat"?

Who?
    That army that won the victory over the beast in the time of Armageddon's chapter 19 battle.

John began to tell a story at the start of chapter 19 and it continues right on into chapter 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc B View Post
    Sure sounds like the kingdom of God hasn't arrived yet to me. Yet some will still argue the kingdom is already here in our hearts. Even though it doesn't say that in the Bible. Go figure.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Luke 17:21
    Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
    Jeremiah 31:3

Rev. 18 has ended and then John shows us how after that message...a new story - now begins

Rev. 19:1
    And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying...Salvation...

salvation - Jesus comes back
    Hebrews 9:28
    So Christ...look for him shall he appear the second time...unto salvation."

Jesus appears at the start of Rev. 19.
    Then we find that this is also the time to punish the city of mystery, Babylon - the city that corrupted the earth.
    then

V7
    "...for the marriage of the Lamb is come..."

Chapter 20 still can't start yet...not till Jesus returns again - this time with His saints as "armies" and one "army" will fight at Armageddon - so they too like the other army of God gained victory over the beast man of sin from Iraq.

Another thing to consider too is the wording that John uses as he writes out Revelation.

Long before we got to chapter 20 - John has told of how this or that angel came down from heaven, yet look closely at Rev. 20:1.

an angel

"I saw an angel come down from heaven..."

What? John does not tell us that he saw another angel come down. John makes it out as if this is the first time he sees this happening.
    Why?
    Because at the time of the rapture ending - the angels returned to heaven - angels that John had seen coming down for various reasons -went back to heaven, so -now begins the time of them coming down again.

as in Rev. 5:11 - many angels round about the throne
    as in Rev. 7:11 - all the angels stood round about the throne
    Rev. 20:1 - "...saw an angel come down from heaven..."

Quote Originally Posted by cwb View Post
    How can he be freed from a prison sentence he has not yet started to serve?

Aye, very good question, indeed. rofl

Blog Entries

Satan released

Prove me wrong
    Tell me when was he put in prison?
    John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Dizzy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DIZZY View Post
    Tell me when was he put in prison?
    It has not happened yet but will before Christ returns.....

Satan is cast out of heaven and into the abyss prior to the 1260 days. Note the key word "into" and woe to the ihabitors of the "sea" ie abyss. Also we see that the women is from the face of the serpent for this time as well.

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Re 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,

Re 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Satan and his angels then come up upon the earth after the abyss is opened as seen in 5th trumpet. He is the king of the pit. This trumpet finishes up the remainder of the 1260 days. Is there not a beast which comes up from the pit prior to Christ's return? Who could this be other than a spirit Satan himself.

Re 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
    Re 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit,

Re 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,

Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

After 30 days he will sit in the temple, after another 35 days he will be destroyed.

Mark

Thread Information