cure-real

Thread: A ..I am away message

A ..I am away message

should someone need to leave for a while...it would be nice if they could do a sticky in their friends area...profile....to let all know
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Blog Entries
    You could put that in your custom user title. (The information below your username - yours says Sinner saved by grace.) When I leave for vacation or something of the like I will change my user title to show such.

Quote Originally Posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
    Even sheep fall down sometimes...But Jesus picks them up as they can't pick up themselves

That is actually not a bad idea Faithful and thanks...my only worry would be...what if they dont look and run to my friends area and post ...and I am on a 5 months walk about.......IF it could be done it would be cool to sticky a post on our friends area......so when they came on...bam they would know that I am gone and why...but if all else fails I will use what you suggested and hope they look
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Thread Information