cure-real
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need a hug and some encouragement.....

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven but missing her while Daddy is comforting us and showering us with miracles!
    Blog Entries

I need a hug and some encouragement.....

Here I am again ladies........

We've entered a new phase in my disease....... besides all the pain I already have, I have a new pain in my shoulders, especially my right shoulder.....
    I have been to the doc twice, tried physiotherapy (exercises that only seem to make it worser) but no one can take away the pain........ so I have to get used to it again and that's a long and painful process........
    I can't sleep with it at night and have trouble getting through the day..... I am trying hard to read my Bible (and succeed there, thank God) and to study a bit...... but the pain is distracting and when I can, I sleep in the daytime to catch up on sleep.......

Anyway, it's a difficult period for me and Charles..... for Charles as much as for me, as he feels bad not being able to do something about it..... so actually we both need a hug and encouragement.........

Love you all,
    Mieke
    Just to know You and to make You known
    We lift Your Name on High
    Shine like the sun and make the darkness run and hide
    We know we were made for so much more than ordinairy lives
    Itís time for us to more than just survive
    We were made to THRIVE!

Casting Crowns

Sending you many and prayers that you will receive relief from this pain. God bless you both.

Miepie and Chal I am sending you both huge hugs... You will not be tested beyond what you can deal with but I know it has to be hard and for that I am so very sorry...Someday....this will be far behind you both and you will feel no more pain and shed no more tears....
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

<--- for Charles <----- for Mieke

I can't imagine what you and Charles are going through, but I do know that you two are incredible examples of strength in Christ. You two live out the teachings of Christ. You praise Him through your suffering and continue to live for Him daily. That's an incredible thing! I read verses on a daily basis that I feel you and Charles are perfect examples. Just this morning I was reading 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ("Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands") and thinking of all the ways that verse describes your life.

I love you both so dearly. I am so thankful for your faith, optimism, encouragement for others, and much much more! You are such a wonderful sister in Christ that I look up to greatly!

I am so sorry you're experiencing so much pain. There's nothing I can do or say to take that away, but I do bring you and Charles before the Lord daily and think fond thoughts of you all the time!

Love you sister...
    "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

My Blog

Pray for Mieke and Charles

Blog Entries
    Mieke and for your husband Charles... too!

Many hugs, prayers and warm thoughts coming your way! If I could take the pain away, I would. You are a wonderful, strong woman.... thanks for letting us just be there for you. In all of your posts, your faith and love constantly stand out, and I also look up to you!

God bless you and Charles, always. Praying for you both. I KNOW the Lord can and will give you both the strength to ride through this storm.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time You and your husband are in my prayers! Lots of hugs my friend!

Blog Entries
    Praying for both you and Charles. Praying that you will receive more and more of His goodness and mercy!

O, Mieke, despite of all the pain you are going through, you are such an inspiration for me! Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way!
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Many hugs for you both Mieke, Even though we don't chat much anymore, you both are in my thoughts always and prayers.
    I will never forget the talks and laughs we shared and what a special dear person you are. All my cards are put away except yours which is on my desk right next to me!

Just a reminder from one more how special you are.
    9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PRAYERS FOR MIEKE AND CHARLES

Blog Entries
    Hey miepie I was praying for you and Chal last night....I asked God to take away your pain as I usually do...but then I got to thinking this prayer wasn't good enough...so I prayed if that wasn't possible...for whatever reason, the Lord help you both to get through it...to encourage you and love you through it.

I am giving you both an internet hug! I truly wish you didn't have to deal with it...

Also do you have the bible on tape or a CD that you could relax, close your eyes and just listen too? I know when I don't feel good its really hard to read anything and focus on what I am reading. Listening to someone else read though is very calming and smoothing though.

Praying for you both always...

Julie
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries
    I continue to pray for you and Chal, my dear sister.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Learning submission to His will... again!

Praying for you. I can't even imagine what you are going through....

Blog Entries

hugs for you my very special friend....
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Blog Entries
    Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain. ~~anon

This morning when I wakened And saw the sun above,
    I softly said, 'Good morning,Lord,
    Bless everyone I love'
    Right away I thought ofyou
    And said a loving prayer ,
    That He would bless you specially,
    And keep youfree from CARE & PAIN,
    I thought of all the happiness
    A day could hold in store,
    I wished it all for you because
    No one deserves it more.
    I felt so warm and good inside,

I know God heard myprayers for you,
    He hears them all, you know.

Judy
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

I hope you will feel better, and that all your going through will find a end. Pain is no fun and I can't imagine yours.
    I pray God will be with you.
    Don't be afraid of the shadows, that just means the light is close!

T.Brady's FINE On with 2009! Go Patriots!

Blog Entries
    Sending hugs......and prayers......your way for you, and hubby...

Grace, and Peace...
    "...For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict, or resist...Luke 21:15"...I am looking for the remnant....

Thread Information