cure-real

Thread: Is the spirit of man and heart of man synonomous?

Is the spirit of man and heart of man synonomous?

Is the spirit of man and heart of man synonomous?

if not how are they different?

three parts

we are made in the image of God, God the Father ( the Soul ) God the Son ( the body ) and God the Holy Ghost ( the Spirit ) . The Heart is the inner part ( the Soul ). The Spirit is what forms or guilds us, to be who we are , such as we can have a haulty spirit or a glad spirit, we can be partakers of His Spirit ( His Guide ) or we can be partakers of the spirit of the anti-christ. some think that the spirit and the soul are the same. but we can have a spirit of gladness but something happen and that spirit can change or die, but the soul stays put as the most inner part.
    1th 5:23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

spirit , soul and body = three parts.
    Le 20:6And the SOUL that turneth after such as have familiar SPIRITs, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that SOUL, and will cut him off from among his people.

so to answer your question no the heart of man, is not the spirit of man but rather the soul of man.

Eze 36:26A new HEART also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony HEART out of your FLESH, and I will give you an HEART of FLESH. notice here heart and spirit two seperartes again
    Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Pastor Keith

Thread Information