cure-real

Thread: Terminology used in here

Blog Entries

Terminology used in here

such as the amil, premil, pre-trib, dispensation..all those kind of things...they are tough on a newbie...is there a way to make a forum that would explain exactly what these things mean?? sure would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    I have passed your suggestion along to the End Times Chat forum moderation team....we all understand it can get confusing.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Blog Entries
    You can try wikipedia for starters. Be advised that it's user scripted and therefore prone to errors. However, you can plug in much of the terminology and it'll provide you at least a general idea of what some of these terms mean and the ideas behind them., as well as links to other sources. I think it's important to find objective information, if you can, instead of sites that attempt to draw you into "their" views.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniHansen View Post
    You can try wikipedia for starters. Be advised that it's user scripted and therefore prone to errors. However, you can plug in much of the terminology and it'll provide you at least a general idea of what some of these terms mean and the ideas behind them., as well as links to other sources. I think it's important to find objective information, if you can, instead of sites that attempt to draw you into "their" views.
    I do try and look most things up...sometimes tho ya get like 10 of those terms in a row and my brain ends up like this -->

I have never even heard some of the terms in here, though i know what i believe. Objective information is alot of the problem ..so much secular out there..thank you for your thoughts on this

Thanks Momof5 appreciate it very much

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fontz View Post
    such as the amil, premil, pre-trib, dispensation..all those kind of things...they are tough on a newbie...is there a way to make a forum that would explain exactly what these things mean?? sure would be appreciated.

heh

dude, they are tough on an "oldie" as well.
    Just keep your eyes on Jesus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    heh

dude, they are tough on an "oldie" as well.
    Just keep your eyes on Jesus
    Dudette

Oh absolutely..have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by fontz View Post
    Why do you want to know how use these words? I think you are better off building your own vocabulary, between you and the Lord. When you honestly ask another Christian what he/she is talking about, your "ignorance" of spiritual speak can lead someone in good directions.

Be yourself first!

The Antichrist will be taught and raised by the christian church. He will come from your own, not from the "outsiders". "Thus saith the Eternal, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house. . . ."

Thread Information