cure-real

Thread: Thank you Lord - I got a job!

Thank you Lord - I got a job!

I've been unemployed since the 3rd week of December. The Lord kept us afloat and brought me closer to him! Father I love you so much!! So, today I called a company that I had applied too last week. It's been a week and I just wanted to see what the next step was. They offered me a job right there on the phone. I don't start until March 16th - but I have a job! The job is customer service based. They work Sunday through Saturday - and all holidays. I was really worried that I would have to work on Sunday. So I prayed and asked God to please let me work Monday through Friday. The odds were very much against that. 80% of the people there work at least one weekend day - some work both.

God answered my prayer! Got a job, and the days I wanted as well.

Praise God!!

For those out there reading this and unemployed. Do not give up hope. Draw near to God. Before I lost my job in December my relationship with the Lord was poor at best. At first I felt sorry for myself but then I turned to the Lord. I suddenly had a ton of free time. So I spent plenty of time reading the Word and praying to the Lord. My relationship with God has grown so much closer. He is Awesome! Even though my non-believing wife refused to believe or trust that God would find me a job I persevered. Don't give up hope. Give all your worries and fears to God. Apply to jobs. He will open the door if He desires you to work there. First, seek ye the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.

Thank you Lord!

Blog Entries
    What an awesome testimony to how good our God is!

Thank you for sharing!
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Blog Entries

Give thanks to the Lord!

Thank you Lord for answered prayers! Bless my brother and give him favor with his boss and fellow employees. Let them see Jesus in him and not his faults

Blessings

and Popcorn

Blog Entries

Praise the Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I've been unemployed since the 3rd week of December. The Lord kept us afloat and brought me closer to him! Father I love you so much!! So, today I called a company that I had applied too last week. It's been a week and I just wanted to see what the next step was. They offered me a job right there on the phone. I don't start until March 16th - but I have a job! The job is customer service based. They work Sunday through Saturday - and all holidays. I was really worried that I would have to work on Sunday. So I prayed and asked God to please let me work Monday through Friday. The odds were very much against that. 80% of the people there work at least one weekend day - some work both.

God answered my prayer! Got a job, and the days I wanted as well.

Praise God!!

For those out there reading this and unemployed. Do not give up hope. Draw near to God. Before I lost my job in December my relationship with the Lord was poor at best. At first I felt sorry for myself but then I turned to the Lord. I suddenly had a ton of free time. So I spent plenty of time reading the Word and praying to the Lord. My relationship with God has grown so much closer. He is Awesome! Even though my non-believing wife refused to believe or trust that God would find me a job I persevered. Don't give up hope. Give all your worries and fears to God. Apply to jobs. He will open the door if He desires you to work there. First, seek ye the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.

Thank you Lord!
    Praising the Lord with you...Sometimes HE has to make the time available to us so that we know, seeking HIM is the answer...Amen!!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Blog Entries
    Congrats.. WTG.. Thank you Jesus for helping Valiant to get a job.. Praising the Lord Jesus with Valiant

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland