cure-real

Thread: Non-Christians answer

Non-Christians answer

I have a suggestion: We have a place for Christians to answer non-Christian's questions. Maybe we could have a place for non-christians to answer Christian's questions.

Just an idea.
    Why are you looking for love
    Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
    To where will you go child
    Tell me where will you run
    To where will you run

Blog Entries
    This question has been asked before.....this board is designed for Christian fellowship and Christian discussion. Non-Christians are welcome here to learned about the Christian faith - not the other way around.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Blog Entries
    My own personal belief is that in order to defeat something, you must know it well. You must know its strengths and weaknesses. In order to bring others to Christ, it is good to know what evils they have, know the weaknesses of those evils, and use those to bring more people to Christ.
    In order to defeat evil, you must know where it attacks people and how. I have had certain evils in my life, and I know how to helps others and bring others to Christ who have those same weaknesses.
    If a non-believer has a certain evil in their life that we do not know about, how could we counsel that person properly? We may know the they need God in their life, but what sorts of things is that person feeling? You do not know until you have either been in their shoes before or you know the type of evil it is that is clutching their souls.
    Without Jesus, the world would be naught.

John 1:1-5
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird777 View Post
    My own personal belief is that in order to defeat something, you must know it well. You must know its strengths and weaknesses. In order to bring others to Christ, it is good to know what evils they have, know the weaknesses of those evils, and use those to bring more people to Christ.
    In order to defeat evil, you must know where it attacks people and how. I have had certain evils in my life, and I know how to helps others and bring others to Christ who have those same weaknesses.
    If a non-believer has a certain evil in their life that we do not know about, how could we counsel that person properly? We may know the they need God in their life, but what sorts of things is that person feeling? You do not know until you have either been in their shoes before or you know the type of evil it is that is clutching their souls.
    Again, we have the Christians Answer forum and Kicking Back to discuss those things.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Thread Information