cure-real

Thread: GOD Confirms Science and Why Science Cannot Touch GOD...

Wink GOD Confirms Science and Why Science Cannot Touch GOD...

. . .Without HIS PERMISSION!!!

Science 101 says that for anything to come into being, and/or exist, there must first be, 1) "Time", 2) "Force", 3) "Action", 4) "Space", and 5) "Matter".
    In fact this is the ONLY CONSENSUS that ALL of Science can come to and/or agree on.

So it seems that long before Science ever existed as we know it today, "In the beginning, GOD Created the Heavens and the Earth".

Now a brief word(s) of How to BE (NOT do, but BE. . .BE FIRST and do will automatically happen).

Always BE willing to bring everything [back] to GOD, never try first to bring GOD to anything (HE's Already There=Omni-Present).

Watch this:

Time: "In the beginning...";

Force: ". . .GOD...";

Action: ". . .Created...";

Space: ". . .the Heavens...";

Matter: ". . .and the Earth."

I have other GOD AWESOME Scriptures to share with BOTH Believers and unbelievers ("the wise and the prudent"), but I'd really like all of you to add your GOD AWESOME Scriptures to our GOD AWESOME Arsenal from THE MOST AWESOME WORD of GOD, aka: Scripture.

Do you remember after JESUS' Baptism; after THE FATHER Preached the Sermon, "This is MY BELOVED SON in WHO I AM Well Pleased"; after THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST invaded the Sanctuary, "descending like a dove, and lighting upon HIM"; after the congregation, "John" the Baptist, had gone home, and JESUS CHRIST was left all alone (so it seemed) and, "Then (Matthew 4:1)", after all this, "Then"; after all the novelty of becoming and now being a "Christian" has worn off; "Then"; when you just believe that its not really worth all the mocking, and petty differences; "Then",. . .you find yourself being continuously ". . .be filled with THE SPIRIT":

"Then JESUS was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil."

Now my question here is:

What's the ONLY Weapon that you and JESUS CHRIST have. . .when you're out in "the wilderness"???

Scriptures please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THOM View Post
    . . .Without HIS PERMISSION!!!

Science 101 says that for anything to come into being, and/or exist, there must first be, 1) "Time", 2) "Force", 3) "Action", 4) "Space", and 5) "Matter".
    I'm no scientist, but don't our thoughts exist and yet do not take up space or are comprised of matter?
    ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Quote Originally Posted by crossnote View Post
    I'm no scientist, but don't our thoughts exist and yet do not take up space or are comprised of matter?
    The naturalistic reply is our thoughts are merely synapses in our brain firing and chemical reactions. Do I think all thought can be explained that way? Of course not, but that's what they say.

Thread Information