cure-real

Thread: My lost wallet

Blog Entries

My lost wallet

Many years ago, I did what most of us have done in our lifetime by losing my wallet. What made this time particularly difficult was that I not only had my ID in there, I had a large sum of money as well. I prayed frantically as I tried to backtrack and just a few minutes later my doorbell rang. I dropped the wallet next to my car in the building's parking lot and a wonderful woman returned it to me. The woman refused to take any kind of reward and she just ran off. I never expected to see my wallet again because of the money being inside, but The Lord brought around a person whose morals meant more to her than any amount of cash. The Good Lord absolutely answers our prayers.

AMEN!!! You are so right the Lord answers our prayers!! I'm so grateful you got your wallet back!! God bless

Blog Entries
    Thanks, TRL because although it was a long time ago, it's a memory that stayed with me. I learned that The Good Lord not only helps us in our time of need, he sends good people our way. I had lost hope in people up to that point, but that wonderful woman brought back that hope I had for people before I became cynical. Altruism really does exist.

Thread Information