cure-real

Thread: White, Grey eyebrows hairs, goodbye!

White, Grey eyebrows hairs, goodbye!

This is a continuation of the discussion on grey hair. I have found a product that works just fine for eyebrows. It is put out by gloMinerals and is called gloBrow gel. I found it at a place called Beauty First. The saleslady says it is a consistently good seller.

It goes on with what looks like a mascara brush, but the liquid inside is not so clumpy, if you know what I mean, but is thinner. I like it fine. It looks natural. There were 3 colors, black, brown and taupe or something.

Also, in the back of my makeup drawer I found an old Revlon eyebrow colorant that is similar, only it has an eyebrow pencil at the other end of the wand which I did not like. Whether Revlon still makes that or not I don't know. The results are the same as with the gloMineral product.

Hope that helps!

Oh, for grey or white in eyelashes, I would think - don't know - that mascara would get rid of those on top and the other products might help on the bottom. But even just batting the eyelashes right after application can darken the lower lashes.

Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thanks for the info. I don't have grey eyebrows yet, but it's nice to know this is available.
    Can you find it in any beauty supply store??

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    I can cope with white and gray, but what to do with those double length ones if you pluck them all out, you'll look like as spook..
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne D View Post
    Thanks for the info. I don't have grey eyebrows yet, but it's nice to know this is available.
    Can you find it in any beauty supply store??

Jeanne
    I don't know. I just stopped by this one store and asked for something for eyebrows. But I bet they sell it online.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ACCM View Post
    I can cope with white and gray, but what to do with those double length ones if you pluck them all out, you'll look like as spook..
    Do NOT pluck those eyebrows! They may very well not grow back! I used to have eyebrow hairs that wanted to grow above the bridge of my nose. I would joke that if I didn't pluck them it would look like I only had one eyebrow. I kept plucking them out and they eventually never came back.

Trim them with nail scissors?

I think all of those eyebrow hairs I used to pluck? They moved down to my upper lip into a soft dark mustache! OH MY!

That's why they don't grow on my eyebrows, they live on my upper lip!

Thread Information