cure-real

Thread: Book reviews

Book reviews

I would love to see a book reviews section.

Blog Entries
    That would be very nice.
    I'm almost finished reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Very interesting book. A breakdown of Christianity with pretty much no use of the scriptures.

Blog Entries
    Check the social groups. There was at one point a "book club" social group of sorts. Not sure how active it is at this point in the game, though.

There are also quite a few threads around discussing various books. Some are in Anything Goes, others in Maturing in Christ. You may have to do a bit of searching.

You are, of course, always welcome to start a thread in Anything Goes to specifically discuss books, and keep that thread going if you so desire.

Blog Entries
    I actually wrote a book review once for Turner Publishing. They contact my blog http://historicalbatonrouge.blogspot.com and made me an offer, If I write a book review they would give me a $40 book, the same as the review, "Historical Photos of Baton Rouge"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniHansen View Post
    Check the social groups. There was at one point a "book club" social group of sorts. Not sure how active it is at this point in the game, though.

There are also quite a few threads around discussing various books. Some are in Anything Goes, others in Maturing in Christ. You may have to do a bit of searching.

You are, of course, always welcome to start a thread in Anything Goes to specifically discuss books, and keep that thread going if you so desire.
    This is the best advice as there are no new forums planned at this time.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Thread Information