cure-real
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The off topic thread where we CAN go off topic ..lol

Re: The off topic thread where we CAN go off topic ..lol

Thomas the tank-eninge has moved down the track, clickety-clack, won't be back

Blog Entries

You know, I can't figure out what in tarnation we are talking about in this thread.

Trying to talk to you people in this thread is like talking to my husband! I can't hardly ever figure out what he's talking about either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I mean...
    http://bibleforums.org/content.php?5...-except-for...
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    You know, I can't figure out what in tarnation we are talking about in this thread.

Trying to talk to you people in this thread is like talking to my husband! I can't hardly ever figure out what he's talking about either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I mean...
    http://bibleforums.org/content.php?5...-except-for...
    I am positive not one of us on this thread knows what in tarnation we are talking about.... Heeeheee.... Shhhh....

Blog Entries

You know..... I never thought much on it before.... But now that I think of it.... I think thinking is detrimental to the brain.... I mean.... I don't think twenty four seven.... Do you? I think writing in white was not a very good idea.... Can you figure out why? I sure can't see a word I am writing.... I have no clue whether or not the word I type is the one I want or if I am spelling it right unless there is a little squiggly red line under the word.... But do you know what? I think it is going to be hilarious to see you all telling me what I typed and how I typed it.... Don't you think so ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaryFreeman View Post
    You know..... I never thought much on it before.... But now that I think of it.... I think thinking is detrimental to the brain.... I mean.... I don't think twenty four seven.... Do you? I think writing in white was not a very good idea.... Can you figure out why? I sure can't see a word I am writing.... I have no clue whether or not the word I type is the one I want or if I am spelling it right unless there is a little squiggly red line under the word.... But do you know what? I think it is going to be hilarious to see you all telling me what I typed and how I typed it.... Don't you think so ?
    I hope you didn't white a bad word. I mean write a bad word.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    I hope you didn't white a bad word. I mean write a bad word.
    Drat! She quoted me! Spoiled again! Errrr.... I mean foiled again!

Live-Orlando, Fl. Spirit.-near Christ. Mental-out to lunch
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaryFreeman View Post

The way to do it is to type things out then change it to white after you're done.

Blog Entries

The wheels on the bus goes round and round, round and round, the wheels of the bus go round and round, all through the town
    "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous; But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.

Blog Entries

Man of many numbers, what you say about the rugby
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudwalker View Post

The way to do it is to type things out then change it to white after you're done.
    "Ya know, going back in time and changing things, that's cheating." -Kirk
    "A trick I learned from an old friend." -Spock

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin
    "Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity." Psalms 37:37, NASB

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9, NASB

"The only people who do not see Christ and his teachings as nonviolent are Christians."
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Fighting to preserve peace is like [expletive deleted] to preserve virginity." Dr. Stanley Hauerwas, Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University Divinity School

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    Man of many numbers, what you say about the rugby
    i didn't expect us to win anyway, so I am glad die Bokke played so well, even if they lost. Better to loose after playing well than to win after playing badly.
    "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous; But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

Remember how she said that we would meet again some sunny day?

Vera! Vera! What has become of you?

Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

Remember how she said that we would meet again some sunny day?

Vera! Vera! What has become of you?

Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?
    No.... Not really....

"We'll Meet Again" is a 1939 song made famous by British singer Vera Lynn with music and lyrics written by Ross Parker and Hughie Charles (born Charles Hugh Owen Ferry, 24 Jul 1907 in Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire).

The song is one of the most famous songs of the Second World War era, and resonated with soldiers going off to fight and their families and sweethearts. The assertion that "we'll meet again" is optimistic, as many soldiers did not survive to see their loved ones again. Indeed, the meeting place at some unspecified time in the future would have been seen by many who lost loved ones to be heaven.

During the Cold war Vera Lynn's recording was included in the package of music and programmes held in 20 underground radio stations of the BBC's
    Wartime Broadcasting Service(WTBS), designed to provide public information and morale-boosting broadcasts for 100 days after a nuclear attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We'll_Meet_Again_(1939_song)

Thread Information