cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any hot sauce fans here?

Any hot sauce fans here?

I love hot sauce,and not the kind they sell at Wal-Mart.I've tried several kinds,without going to a on-line store. My favorite is "Hotter Than H#*l,Beyond H#*l,The Devils Revenge". It comes in a blue bottle with a red cap and a devil on it. It's hot,yet tasty.A few drops is all you need on a sandwich or taco to give it some kick. I haven't tried Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce or Blair's Death Sauce,but they're on my list.Anyone else love hot sauce?

I try, but growing up in Canada with eastern European lineage didn't get me far into the spice realm. I hadn't even tasted REAL salsa until I started traveling around the US.

I know I'm getting a real bad spice hit when I can feel it deep in my EARS.

I've got a bottle of your favorite in my fridge, Katman...along with a few other habanero sauces. Loves me some hot.
    Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Yeah,I ran out.I got to get me some more!

Blog Entries
    Hot sauces are good. I like Mama Africa's peri peri and habanero sauces. They're gooooood

It's also interesting to mix hot and sweet, they also do a sauce made with hot peppers and kiwi fruit, which is great on vanilla ice cream
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries
    I actually make a small local hot sauce called Hillbilly Hot Sauce. I will not divulge the ingredients, but the two main ingredients are habaneros and moonshine. The moonshine seems to allow and the peppers get down in your tongue and burn for about 45 minutes.

I knew I had perfected my hot sauce when a single drop made my wife cry and then accuse me of being sadistic.

My dad took it to his favorite mexican eatery and let them try a bottle of it. They could not eat it. The next time I went with my dad, I had a crowd of employees gather around the table and they brought my hot sauce out to watch me eat it. They didn't think it was possible for anybody to eat it. They watched in amazement as I liberally poured the sauce on my food and scarfed it down.

Now they keep it in the back for rednecks that come in saying "I want the hottest thing you got!"
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Missionary View Post
    I actually make a small local hot sauce called Hillbilly Hot Sauce. I will not divulge the ingredients, but the two main ingredients are habaneros and moonshine. The moonshine seems to allow and the peppers get down in your tongue and burn for about 45 minutes.

I knew I had perfected my hot sauce when a single drop made my wife cry and then accuse me of being sadistic.

My dad took it to his favorite mexican eatery and let them try a bottle of it. They could not eat it. The next time I went with my dad, I had a crowd of employees gather around the table and they brought my hot sauce out to watch me eat it. They didn't think it was possible for anybody to eat it. They watched in amazement as I liberally poured the sauce on my food and scarfed it down.

Now they keep it in the back for rednecks that come in saying "I want the hottest thing you got!"
    Sounds like the stuff I need to get! My wife says I have a mean streak when it comes to making chili!

Blog Entries
    We may be able to arrange that in late summer...
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Missionary View Post
    We may be able to arrange that in late summer...
    Cool!

Cholula is a pretty good mild sauce. Goes good on eggs and such.

tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, + serano and then I'm drinkin' from the fire hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keturah View Post
    My Husband says all other hot sauces take second best to Cholula!

It is plenty warm, but flavorful, not just hotter than blazes ........he wont buy anything else.
    Have any of you tried this one?

Yea, i like Cholula. It is nice and mild. Real good taste to it. I use it for dip on salt and vinegar chips sometimes.

Hmmm, never dipped my salt n vinegar chips in hot sauce before...I'll have to try it sometime.

Blog Entries
    I love hot sauce. Especially the ones that make me cry and make my nose run.

I love hot sauce but no the kind that can put you in the emergency room, for example there is one that is kinda hard to get here called,

I stay way from this one

Thread Information