cure-real
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ezekiel's Temple-What is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher1 View Post

I don't think you are understanding what I am saying.

What the prophet understood about the coming of the Messiah for the first time or the second time has nothin to do with nothin.

God understands it perfectly and the words are His.

Zech and Ezekiel's prophecies weren't based on little glimpses and then they wrote up what they thought it meant and so put it in vieled old covenant language. They were given what they wrote, word by word, by an angel of God. Dan 11 is a case in point, and he was of the same era as the other two. Just as John was given the words to write of what He saw in the Revelation. God is in control of what is written. Not man.

In Him
    Norma
    We will have to agree to disagree.

I know most Bible students acknowledge that the Old Testament Jews and the New Testament Jews struggled with the idea that the Gentiles would be brought into a similar relationship with the Jew. To them the Gospel stopped at Israel’s borders. Look at the only Gentile city, town or village that repented in the old covenant period – Nineveh. Jonah didn’t in any way want to bring the truth to the Gentiles. This was anathema to the Jew. Even the Jewish early Church battled with the same. Peter was given a hard time for making his move towards the Gentiles.

If everything was a full revelation in the OT why then does Colossians 1:25-27 say what it does? Paul says: "I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
    God bless,

WPM

Quote Originally Posted by Beckrl View Post
    Yeah, I see, but I'm trying to understand Zechariah 14
    In my opinion, Zechariah 14 describes the global worship of God and identifies it specifically with one of the Jewish feasts the feast of tabernacles. Because Zechariah’s audience was exclusively Old Testament Jews, he tries to depict the impending New Testament era/economy in terms that would be easily understood by the listener/reader. Whilst the detail described in Zechariah 14 was presented in terms of the law (which his reader could fully relate to), it does not in any way suggest a return to the law; rather, the detail has new covenant realities today. The prophecy was not intended to be a scrupulous literal account of the new economy but rather a general overview of this new arrangement. When the Old Testament prophets described an improved economy, they described it in terms that made sense to the old covenant Israelites to whom they were writing. Thus, it is logical that a future state would be described in old covenant terms, even though these terms would not be an exact outline of the approaching condition.
    God bless,

WPM

If everything was a full revelation in the OT

Not what I said.

So shall we just agree to disagree. Cuz I am really tired of the way so many threads just turn into the same ole debate about the Mill. It would have been nice to be able to discuss some of the things spoken about in Eze 40-48 with other like minded people rather than getting into this same debate with those that disagree.
    Locating Solomon's Temple by Norma Robertson
    http://templemountlocation.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher1 View Post

It is time for you to honestly look at the verses above. Can you really tell me that this exact Temple isn't going to be as the Lord said, "the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet,". Do you really, really, believe that God's words won't come to pass????

Personally, I am incapable of saying that they won't come to pass as spoken. It isn't my opinion that the Temple God spoke about to Ezekiel would be the place of His throne and the place of the soles of His feet. It is what He told Ezekiel.

Are you going to say it is an absolute fact that that Temple won't be the place of His throne?

You run rough-shod over the OT verses as if they were all come to pass with the advent of Jesus and yet you can not prove it by showing verse by verse how the OT prophecies were fulfilled. You just agree with it. Well.......I can't do that.

God bless
    In Him
    Norma

That verse goes on to say that this will be the place where he will dwell forever with his people.

I dont think the lord will dwell in a material place forever.
    The new heaven and earth where he will tabernacle with us forever, has no temple.

Rev 21
    I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
    23 And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
    24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.

Ahh ...and because of that then what the Lord says about Eze Temple being where His throne will be and it being the place of the soles of His feet, is to be somehow disregarded. I think we are restricting Jesus and God's abilities to be in all places at the same time. What do we know of eternity and heavenly things? Not much. All I know is that the Lord says this temple of Eze will be where His throne is forever, and He will also be forever in the New Jerusalem, His Bride. And I don't doubt it.

Hi Norma

I dont know too much about this, but that verse made me think that it was a vision of the new Jerusalem.

do these measurements in both visions have any unity?
    Getting bog eyed looking at it.....

Interesting stuff, like all things in the word of God.

God bless you Norma.

Hi Jeff

I don't see anything that is alike in the measurements. But I do see a whole lot of symbolism in the measurements of the New Jerusalem that comes out of heaven.

Yeah, you can definitely get bog eyed reading about the Ezekiel Temple. lol! That is why I wanted to do this thread. To help by putting it in a little more "user friendly" format. I started studying this in 2000 and ended up understanding where the first and second Temples were located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The Lord moves in mysterious ways. I had no knowledge, and didn't care, about such things, but the Lord led me to see it for some reason only He knows. But I think it is important to try and understand all of the visions given in the old and New Testament and this one is so highly detailed, like a blue print drawn by the Greatest Architect. It is amazing. Did you know that in the former Temples people entered through and went out by way of the same gates, but in this one all will enter by the North gate, the least used gate in the old temples, and go out through south gate. And that there will be no seperation of men and women! Nor gentile and Jew! All courts for all people. That there are to be kitchens in all four corners of what used to be the court of the gentiles, where all will eat together. Those things say a lot. This isn't a Temple for just the Jews as the former ones were. It is for all people. And no veil. The Holy of Holies is not hidden but open. Rabbis are really confused about this future Temple. They can't figure out how the law could be so changed. No Day of Atonment! So no lamb to sacrifice for the nation and no scapegoat to lay the sins of Israel on and let out into the desert. So many changes that have such great meaning and point so much to Jesus. That is what causes them to be confused. They can't understand yet.

God bless

Re: Ezekiel's Temple-What is missing?

I'm sorry. I did not understand in English. We are working on the architectural design of Ezekiel'sTemple. For the first time in history have managed to build a model of the temple of Ezekiel, without introducing additional dimensions, but taking into account all the dimensions described prophet. That is, this model is Temple, which Ezekiel saw. Detailed, step by step, each verse is supported by explanatory pictures on the site. The place of the Ezekiel's Temple is determined by accurately by prophecy of Ezekiel and we have found it. Location of the future Temple is located near the height of 511 m with coordinates 31° 29' 13" north latitude, 35° 14' 33" east longitude, about 14 km to the west of Ein Gedi. This place is free! We can build the Third Temple.

Blog Entries

Thank you Norma,
    Your study of this issue is much appreciated. It is the only major hurdle for those of us who hold the pre-mil view. I have often wondered why post-mils rely on some mystical and figurative interpretation for scriptures that clearly contradict their position when they have to admit that Jesus fulfilled literally all the prophecies concerning his first coming. He was born of an actual virgin...not some figurative interpretation for one. He was born in the actual town of Bethlehem,not some metaphoric representation of it. He fulfilled Isa 53 and Psalm 22 literally. He will also fulfill literally all the prophecies of his second coming as well. The issue of the sin sacrifices being re instituted as a symbolic honoring of Christ's ultimate sacrifice isn't as much of a problem for me as it is to twist and stretch some past world event into a figurative fulfillment of very clear and precise OT prophecy. It's like trying to pound a round peg into a square whole.

Blessings

and Popcorn

"You can make the scriptures say whatever you want if you torture them long enough"

Ezekiel's Temple is a Temple of the second coming of Jesus Christ. In the eastern gate of the Third Temple must enter all the saints:

"And the glory of the Lord, and all flesh shall see ..." (Isaiah 40:5)

The Eastern gate of Ezekiel's Temple:

The Third Temple on the prophecy of Ezekiel is needed saint.

Because many have no idea that a description of the Temple given by Ezekiel is so realistic, as many suggest to understand spiritually the temple described in the book of Ezekiel. Now we introduce an accurate model of the Temple and the dimensions of the Temple directly on the text of the book of Ezekiel, we show how real the incarnation of the Temple, described by prophet. You can yourself download the file model of the Ezekiel's Temple, and you can use a public program Google SketchUp, you can verify the accuracy of the presented model with the Temple described by Ezekiel. And you also make sure that the Temple can not be built in historic Jerusalem. That is, the only correct way to implement the prophecy of Ezekiel - to build a Temple where the Lord showed this Temple to the prophet: on a hillside near the bed of Ein Gedi in the south of Israel.

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/

Ezekiel's Temple. 3D model. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px8oIznZRNs

1Cor 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. kjv

Dear Norma,

As I read your question, "What is missing?", I was reminded of the verses above from 1Cor15 and what will be missing is these flesh bodies we currently find ourselves in. For when Jesus returns to begin the millenium, the thousand years of teaching, we all shall be changed to our spiritual bodies and there shall be no more flesh and blood.

Regarding the sacrifices spoken of in Eze 40-48, they are spiritual since there is no longer flesh and blood, they are meant to be love offerings as written in Hosea 6.

Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

6:4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.kjv

The english word mercy in the above verse of Hos 6:6 is translated from the Hebrew word checed and it means lovingkindness. And so it is, God desires lovingkindness and not sacrifice, "knowledge of God more than burnt offerings".

Knowledge will come by learning, learning will be done in the millenium as it is written.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean. kjv

There will not be a third physical temple made of sticks and stones with people in flesh and blood bodies, for it is not written.

Imho, you are doing very well in seeking to understand the millenium, the true Sabbath, spoken about throughout the scriptures in so many ways. The one day to God that will be a thousand years to us.

Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.kjv

Hope this helps!

Bless you,
    Love Fountain

Hello Norma

I’m new to the Forum and, like all working souls, do not have the time to involve myself in all discussions, even though many are very interesting. But your post on Ezekiel’s Temple caught my eye as it poses some problems even for those who expect the return of our Lord Jesus shortly and His establishment of the Millennial Kingdom.

For those who have decided, after their studies of the bible, to discard any thought of a coming 1’000-year kingdom with our Lord Jesus ruling and reigning from physical Jerusalem, I know your arguments and appreciate where you are coming from. Any rebuttal on what I am about to say is of course your right, but please forgive me if I do not enter into the “fray” about this matter. The basis of our beliefs is so different, it precludes sensible discussion. It would be like a soccer fan and a rugby fan trying to reconcile the merits of their games. They are as far from east is to west.

So To those of you who are labeled “Pre-millennialists” the Temple of Ezekiel actually only presents two problems. The first is the missing parts as named in the original post and the other is the obviously the continued animal sacrifices. The solutions are simple IF one has a reasonable knowledge of the Tabernacle. Since quite a few very detailed and scholarly works have been written on this subject, I will refrain from all the supporting scriptures just to shorten my posting.

Starting from Genesis Chapter 2 we are introduced to a “meeting place” for God and Man. It was the Garden of Eden and although sin in man had not yet occurred, there were defiling influences around such as the Serpent. So God commanded the man to “fence” the Garden and bring it to “order” (the Hebrew meaning of “dress and keep” from the AV). As we know, Adam failed to do this and the Serpent, being allowed in, prevailed. For two and a half thousand years after that God had no “holy” (meaning ‘separate’) dwelling place to meet with man. And there was always the fiery sword and Cherubim to block the way because of man’s defilement. Even after saving Israel and leading them through the wilderness as His “beloved” people, there was extreme danger for them at Mount Horeb. So when the Tabernacle, or “The Tent of Meeting” was constructed it contained a “way” or a process for man to get to God without dying. From the gate in the east to the Holy of Holies in the west, all of the elements of God’s House were there to facilitate a defiled man’s approach to a Holy God.

While the “Tent of Meeting” was a moveable House designed to be carried by God’s people in their wilderness wanderings (Deut.12:5-14 etc.), and is a type of the Church in this age, the Temple of Solomon was a fixed and larger House of Meeting and is a type of the Millennial Temple. But both were constructed in a similar fashion, because of man’s profanity. Each and every element of these “Houses of Meeting” was in place to allude to some aspect of Christ overcoming this problem by some aspect of His Person (Heb.9:9). The books of John and Hebrews show Christ as (i) the furniture of the Tabernacle, (ii) the sacrifices and (iii) the High Priest of the Tabernacle. He is the Gate in the east, must pass the Altar as the all-inclusive offering and passes through the Laver. He is the Showbread and its Altar, the Lampstand and the Incense Altar. His flesh is the curtain (Heb.10:20) and all that is included in the Holy of Holies is a type of His Person, Work and Virtues. All that He attained and obtained by His life, death and resurrection is depicted in the “Tent of Meeting”.

As we know, the conditions that prevail on earth during the Millennial Kingdom of our Lord Jesus are as follows. Our Lord Jesus dwells physically in Jerusalem. The kings of the earth are the overcoming Christians who are in resurrection (Lk.19:16-19, 20:34-38; Rev.2:26). Israel is restored and dwells in glory and peace as the leading nation in their Land with the King of kings and King of the Jews, Jesus, dwelling in their midst. God requires that certain people go up to Jerusalem annually to meet Him and worship Him (Zech.14:16-18). This is the time when the Father vindicates His Son before the nations that have survived the Great Tribulation. These nations continue to produce offspring as they are not in resurrection like those of the Church. Added to this we must never lose sight of the fact that Israel rejected their Messiah till they see Him descend. Thus, they can never be born again and even those of them who are resurrected will still have a “Terrestrial” body (1st Cor.15:35-45 etc.) as opposed to the Celestial bodies of those born from above, the Church.

So while Israel is the preferred nation, restored to their Land and to glory, and having the very Christ dwelling in their midst, they did not make use of their Messiah in His fulfillment of the furniture of the Tabernacle. And as the nations rejected Him outright, they too do not have the advantage that we of the Church have when approaching God (Heb.4:14-16). So it would seem that both members of the nation of Israel, and members of the other nations, must go through the same process as the Tabernacle of old. This includes the furniture of the Tabernacle and animal sacrifices. But it is not so! The all-inclusive sacrifice of Jesus was for all men (Jn.1:29; 3:17; 1st Jn.2:2). That only a few availed of this death is one thing, but the scope of this death allows God to do what He wants with “ALL men”, or, the whole world. Thus, for all men, Jesus is the fulfillment of the elements of the Tabernacle/Temple and this allows all the elements of the Tabernacle/Temple to done away with – except one!

Which one? - The “Terrestrial” or earthly body of the members of both the nation of Israel and the rest of the nations! While a saved, born again and sanctified Christian possesses a Heavenly or “Celestial” body, the Jew and the Greek still have an earthly body. And while this body might be perfect, healthy and live forever, it is still not up to the standard of the Heavenly Christ and God. So Hebrews 9:8-14 tells us; “the Holy Spirit this signifying, that the way into the holy place hath not yet been made manifest, while the first tabernacle is yet standing; which is a figure for the time present; according to which are offered both gifts and sacrifices that cannot, as touching the conscience, make the worshipper perfect, being only (with meats and drinks and divers washings) carnal ordinances, imposed until a time of reformation. But Christ having come a high priest of the good things to come, through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation, nor yet through the blood of goats and calves, but through his own blood, entered in once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of goats and bulls, and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling them that have been defiled, sanctify unto the cleanness of the flesh: how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish unto God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?”

That is, while Christians enjoy a total cleansing of the flesh and conscience, the nations and the nation of Israel don’t. They need to be cleansed for the purpose of meeting with the God-Man Jesus in the flesh.

To summarize: - Christ and Christians enjoy the same body in resurrection, not in glory, but in essence. Both Israel and the nations, although some Jews are in resurrection, only enjoy an earthly body. To meet with Jesus Christ in the flesh, these people have to go through the elements of the Tabernacle. However, our Lord Jesus has fulfilled all the elements of the Tabernacle for them - except their bodies. For this, the priesthood of Aaron via Zadok is needed together with animal sacrifices. This lasts for the duration of the Millennial Kingdom. After God has purged the heavens and the earth anew after Satan’s final rebellion at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, and all men are resurrected, things are only slightly different. Christ and God dwell in the New Jerusalem. The nations who are not defiled (in the Lake of Fire) can go up to and enter God’s Dwelling. Israel are then all priests as per God’s desire from the beginning (Ex.19:5-6). Thus they are (all twelve tribes) the Gates of the city once again making sure that nothing defiling can enter or come near a Holy God in His dwelling.

Hope that helps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Added to this we must never lose sight of the fact that Israel rejected their Messiah till they see Him descend. Thus, they can never be born again and even those of them who are resurrected will still have a “Terrestrial” body (1st Cor.15:35-45 etc.) as opposed to the Celestial bodies of those born from above, the Church.

To summarize: - Christ and Christians enjoy the same body in resurrection, not in glory, but in essence. Both Israel and the nations, although some Jews are in resurrection, only enjoy an earthly body. To meet with Jesus Christ in the flesh, these people have to go through the elements of the Tabernacle. However, our Lord Jesus has fulfilled all the elements of the Tabernacle for them - except their bodies. For this, the priesthood of Aaron via Zadok is needed together with animal sacrifices. This lasts for the duration of the Millennial Kingdom. After God has purged the heavens and the earth anew after Satan’s final rebellion at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, and all men are resurrected, things are only slightly different. Christ and God dwell in the New Jerusalem. The nations who are not defiled (in the Lake of Fire) can go up to and enter God’s Dwelling. Israel are then all priests as per God’s desire from the beginning (Ex.19:5-6). Thus they are (all twelve tribes) the Gates of the city once again making sure that nothing defiling can enter or come near a Holy God in His dwelling.
    I have heard this before but won't mention names as I don't want to go down that road. And also I was not sure about what the person was saying. Not sure here either...lol

It seems you are saying that for OT saints and, basically, all but the Body of Christ, will be resurrected but back to mortal existence. But even IF that is the case, wouldn't their bodies like Adam had. Wouldn't that new body, though flesh, be without sin and thus not in need of being made ritually and ceremonially clean by animal sacrifices? Created perfect, without sin and thus the curse of death that sin brought. The Body of Christ being resurrected to bodies like Christ, the latter here I agree with and understand, but I am perplexed by what you are saying otherwise, regarding the resurrection, of those other that the Body of Christ.

I would agree that those during the Millennial Kingdom, those who survived the GT and are still mortal, they and their children would still be in need of cleansing for their mortal flesh in terms of being ceremonially and ritually clean for worship and entering the temple. At present our mortal flesh is not in this need because we do not enter into the presence of God in our mortal flesh. By the time we do enter His presence we will be resurrected immortal and incoruptible. But what has me thrown is the resurrection to a fleshly, or mortal type body, even if that new flesh body is without the curse of sin.

Anyway, I am not sure I am understanding what you are saying so that is why I am asking.

Quiet Dove

Resurrection is one of least studied events of the bible, mainly because most Christians expect to go to heaven and see no need for the resurrection. To show you the importance of Resurrection I’ll use just one example. Our Lord Jesus is the Head of the Church and we are His Body (1st Cor.12:27 etc.). Now man is made of three parts – spirit, soul and body (1st Thess.5:23). The amazing thing is that although it is our spirit that is born again when we believe, it is the body of a believer that forms the parts of the Body of Christ (1st Cor.6:15, 19). At death, the body is put off and disintegrates into the elements of the earth. That means that if the bodies of the believers are never recovered, the Church will cease to exist. But our Lord Jesus, on the very first mention of the Church says in Matt 16:18, “And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”

The King James Version is a great version and very accurate, but those eminent translators translated the word “Hades” in the Greek into “hell” and mislead many a scholar. There are three words that they translate into “hell.”
    1. “Gehenna” which is a place of continual burning and comes from the Valley of Hinnom on the south side of Jerusalem where the refuse of the city was thrown and burnt
    2. “Tartaroo” which is only mentioned once in the bible in 2nd Peter 2:4 and is a prison for the angels that misbehaved at Noah’s time
    3. “Hades” which is the place where the souls of dead men go to wait for resurrection. In the Old Testament in the Hebrew it is called “Sheol” and usually translated “the grave”

When our Lord Jesus said; “... the gates of Hades shall not prevail against the Church”, He did not mean that it would be attacked or molested by the forces of evil. He meant that the souls of dead men would not forever be locked in the place of the dead and would come out to be joined to their bodies again, especially for the sake of the Church. In 2nd Corinthians 5:1-3 see what Paul says about death. “For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.”

To summarize, he says; (i) at death our earthly body is dissolved. (ii) God is preparing a new one that has heavenly attributes. (iii) We groan for this new body now. (iv) While we are dead we have put off our tents or tabernacles and are naked.

Now being naked is not good because when Adam and Eve recognized that they were naked, (i) they hid from God, and (ii) God had to cloth them in order to continue fellowship with Him. The bible says that we cannot enter the presence of God naked. It is something He will not tolerate.

So if we go to 1st Corinthians Chapter 15 and study it carefully we see that:
    · If we don’t believe in the resurrection our faith is in vain (v.12-19)
    · All in Adam will die (v.22)
    · Because of Christ’s resurrection, all men will be resurrected (v.22)
    · There is an order of resurrection; first Christ, then those who are His at His second coming, i.e. Christians and Jews (v.23)
    · That the Christians will get a “heavenly” or Celestial body in resurrection (v.40)
    · Christians will be like angels in resurrection (Lk.20:36)
    · There will be differing glories to each of us according to our walk during this life, Christ having the greatest glory (v.40-41)
    · The rest of men will get earthly bodies and only be resurrected after the Millennial Kingdom (v.24-28; Rev.20:5)

Once we have that concept of what resurrection entails the rest is easy. And that concept can be gained by studying that one resurrection that is so well documented – that of our Lord Jesus.
    · He gave up His spirit to the Father in Heaven (Lk.23:46)
    · His body was laid on the surface of the earth
    · His soul went under the earth for three days where He was with the criminal who was crucified with Him (Eph.4:9-10)
    · He rose again after three days. That He “rose” means that He was still under the earth.
    · He still had the wounds of the cross in His new body (Lk.24:36-40) but no blood (v.29)
    · The disciples (both men and women) did not at first recognize Him, but later did
    · He ate (Lk.24:43)
    · He could be touched
    · He could disappear and enter closed doors at will

Just look at these things and you will have a picture of yourself in resurrection. Because of your rebirth from above you are entitled to a heavenly body. An Israelite will only get an earthly body as he/she rejected Messiah and was never born again.

During the Millennial Kingdom the earth will be populated by;
    · Our Lord Jesus living in Ezekiel’s Temple in Jerusalem
    · Israel, restored and a mixture of the living remnant who were sealed against harm during the Great Tribulation (Rev.7:1-8) and the rest resurrected (Dan.12:1-2)
    · The Church resurrected. Some of them called “overcomers” will be kings of the cities of the earth. The rest will suffer loss of kingship because of their slovenliness (Lk.19:11-26 etc.)
    · Those of the nations who did not die in the Great Tribulation (Zech.14:16)

All who want to visit our Lord Jesus in Jerusalem during this age, except those of the Church, must pass by the priests of Israel to check if they are clean before their audience with Him. Unlike those of the Church, they rejected the blood of Jesus when they had a chance, so it is to be the blood of bulls and goats that cleanses their flesh for audience with our Lord Jesus.

Hope this helps

Thread Information