cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What toppings do you like on hamburgers?

What toppings do you like on hamburgers?

For years I had the works.Lettuce,tomatos,onions,pickles and Miracle Whip. Anymore,that's too much work. I use lettuce for salads. Now I put onions and tomatos and mustard.I like the change.It's hard to find burgers like that in chain burger joints.With the exception of Whataburger,which we don't have.What toppings do you prefer?

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.
    Quote Originally Posted by KATMAN View Post
    For years I had the works.Lettuce,tomatos,onions,pickles and Miracle Whip. Anymore,that's too much work. I use lettuce for salads. Now I put onions and tomatos and mustard.I like the change.It's hard to find burgers like that in chain burger joints.With the exception of Whataburger,which we don't have.What toppings do you prefer?
    Another burger. A little mustard just to keep the taste buds awake. If the British Navy could rule the 7 seas with salt beef and mustard, so can I.

Ketchup, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

What toppings do you like on hamburgers?

Bacon, american cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, garlic, another burger, thousand Island, a little mayo, another slice of american cheese and to top it off, some pastrami, I think that burger is a sin, but i'm weak, Although the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak.

I used to be all about the bacon and cheese. Now I'm all about mushroom and cheese.

Mustard, Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, lots of pickles, onion, and some sliced jalapeno

Bacon, mushrooms, cheese, barbeque sauce, mustard, miracle whip, lettuce, grilled onions, jalapenos, serranos, etc.
    Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HisLeast View Post
    I used to be all about the bacon and cheese. Now I'm all about mushroom and cheese.
    Why not bacon, mushroom AND cheese?

A chargrilled pineapple ring works pretty well too... so you're looking at two quarter-pound patties, a rasher or two of bacon, a couple of slices of cheese, some sliced mushroom and a pineapple ring. Heck, stick a fried egg in it as well, why not?

Did I mention jalapenos?
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    Ketchup, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
    Same with me.

Blog Entries
    Why would you defile a good burger with lettuce?
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

I created the perfect burger at our church's men's retreat last spring. Topped with mushrooms, bacon, onions and chili. Let's just say it was a good thing that all of our afternoon activities were scheduled to occur outdoors....
    We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
    Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
    they will be discovered for who they really are,
    and the world will be appalled.
    - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
    The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
    - David Terry

My Testimony

there is a cavallari next to my house. they have pre seasoned, pre-filled jalapeno (where is the accent marks so i can put a tilde on the n in jalapeno?) cheddar burgers, then I like to top it off with a nice tomato with lots of pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Why not bacon, mushroom AND cheese?

A chargrilled pineapple ring works pretty well too... so you're looking at two quarter-pound patties, a rasher or two of bacon, a couple of slices of cheese, some sliced mushroom and a pineapple ring. Heck, stick a fried egg in it as well, why not?

Did I mention jalapenos?

sounds like a buffet to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KATMAN View Post
    Cheese, jalapenos, relish, mustard and slaw
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthFaith View Post
    sounds like a buffet to me
    A buffet in a bun... as long as there's a good size hunk of cow in there too we're fine

---

Thread Information