cure-real

Thread: Prayer for my Daughters marriage

Blog Entries

Prayer for my Daughters marriage

My daughter Amber and her husband have decided they are going to separate. I am asking our Prayer Warriors here for prayer that this marriage may be salvaged. They have a small baby, and they need to work this out for him. I have prayed about this for a couple weeks now, so I need some back up prayer from my brothers and sisters here. Please pray that the lines of communication may be opened, and that The Lord will calm thier minds and hearts long enough that they may try and work this out. My daughter is not a believer but called today and asked me what to do. I told her to be calm and patient, and pray about it. She then asked me what God would want her to do. I told her the same thing, be calm, patient, trust in The Lord, and pray. I told her The Lord brought them together for a reason, and that she should trust in Him and pray and ask Him what His will is for them. I think she may start trusting in The Lord, which is a big step for her. She never asks me what God would want her to do. Pray that whatever happens, they both turn toGod and Christ to guide them. Thank you all.

Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Yes, praying this evening and will be watching in prayer for the LORD's inervention and saving of this marriage and family.

Asking that this circumstance will provide an open door to the Gospel for Amber and her husband, and that they come to faith in Christ.
    Praying that Amber's new interest in the things of God will lead to her salvation.

Praying for their child.

Praying that the Lord will heal and restore their marriage Touch their hearts Lord so that they both may come to know and serve you.

Blog Entries
    Jesus, I ask you to please help Amber and her husband work out their differences and help save their marriage for them, and their baby girl.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries
    I will pray for their marriage too my friend.....
    If you need to talk, I'm only a pm away.....

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for your prayers!
    As things stand today, they re at least communicating. Thats more than was yesterday. Thank you also for the prayers that she may want to know even more about God and Christ. I will keep you posted about how they are doing. Thank you again my brothers and sisters!
    YSIC
    Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Hi!

Please buy her the movie: FIREPROOF, and let her view it.

I am sure it will help her to deal with her relationship.

Anton
    השייך לאלוהים דרך ישו

Blog Entries
    Father God we come to YOU for YOUR Will to be done in this marriage. Father, we know YOUR stance on marriage and I pray that YOU hear our petitions as we stand in agreement that this marriage should not be resolved be reconciled. Satan is very, very busy trying to destroy families! Father, only YOU can defeat satan...we know he has already been defeated by Jesus and we also know that he knows his time is short so he's throwing everything and anything he can at us. Teach this couple through YOUR Word how to withstand the demonic arrows being thrown..I bind and cast our every evil spirt that is attacking this couple in their minds, lives, and any other way, in Jesus' precious name. At the name of Jesus, evil has to flee...

Colo, I don't know the circumstances and who wants out of the marriage, but if you could, talk to your daughter and try to persuade her to keep her house, car, work place full of Godly tv, Christian music, and reading God's Word aloud....See, the more she says "Jesus" aloud, the more the enemy has to flee. Satan works on what we speak!!! If you can or can't get her to do this, my prayers will continue to go up for them...it is soooo sad how the divorce rate has skyrocketed! Father, we know YOU are the Ulimate Power and that whatever YOU say, GOES!!!

God bless
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

I pray the your daughters marriage will be healed by God himself, and the vows they made are the vows they keep, by the blood of Jesus Christ I pray over that marriage and declare it in the name of the LORD.

Father I pray that you hold this man and woman and baby close to you and give them what they need to work this out between them. Father I know you can help them just like you always do when we ask if it's your will.
    In Jesus Holy Name,
    Amen

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries
    How's the situation now with Amber and her husband?

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

praying

In Christ,
    Jen