cure-real

Thread: Marital confusion

Blog Entries

Marital confusion

I, Kelly Hildebrandt, take you, Kelly Hildebrandt to be my husband.

I, Kelly Hildebrandt, take you, Kelly Hildebrandt to be my wife.

Yes, really:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8161184.stm
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I, Kelly Hildebrandt, take you, Kelly Hildebrandt to be my husband.

I, Kelly Hildebrandt, take you, Kelly Hildebrandt to be my wife.

Yes, really:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8161184.stm
    That makes the whole "are you going to change your name" question WAY easier.

Blog Entries
    It certainly does... although would the answer be Yes or No?
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    It certainly does... although would the answer be Yes or No?
    lol.......

"People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Thread Information