cure-real

Thread: Favorite Playstation II games( or X-box,Wii,etc.)

Favorite Playstation II games( or X-box,Wii,etc.)

Me,I'm hooked on the fishing and hunting games. I play them constantly.And a Tiger Woods golf game.I've got about five hunting games,a fishing,two golf games,two football games,a baseball game and a war recreation game.I got my dad a hunting game too,and he really likes it.For a couple of guys who can't do anything,or go anywhere,we can do it all from the comfort of our chairs! What's your favorite game?

I like to play Pong.

Blog Entries
    I still enjoy playing the Need For Speed games. I tend to get so far and then run out of skill, and don't have the inclination to put in the time required to hone my skills enough to complete them.

At the moment I periodically while away half an hour or so with a Trade Paint game, where the idea is to disable police cars and escape pursuit. Rather than attempt to escape after disabling the minimum I normally keep battling until either they take me down or I escape by accident.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Grand Turismo (spelled wrong i think) was my all time favorite. I spent many hours (more like years) completing the game and then going back and winning 1st position in each race. This was what i did many nights when i was working construction and in hotel rooms.

Then one day my nephew deleted my memory stick and i have not played it since

Blog Entries
    Well I like playing Rock Band with the family. makes for lots of fun.

Thread Information