cure-real

Thread: Thank you Lord for helping me!

Thank you Lord for helping me!

I feel like I have been under attack of the devil. I asked the Lord to use me, and promised I would go where he sent me. I told him it didn't matter the cost, I want to work for him. The Lord honored my prayer and has directed me. It's been a struggle.

Sunday morning, in church, as my thoughts were about this situation, I felt a demonic resistance. Suddenly, there was such a pressure on my chest that I could hardly breathe. I think Satan was trying to make me think I was having a heart attack. I tried to pray it off, and I felt some better, but it was still there, threatening me. At our altar service, I requested our pastor pray for me, telling him what I was feeling and what I thought it was. He prayed for me, the Holy Ghost moved, and instantly, that feeling was gone.

There have been attacks since God first revealed my call to this situation. There have been attacks since deliverance of this incident on Sunday. There was an attack last night.

I know it's the enemy and he has no power over me in Jesus name. With each attack, the Lord has shown himself faithful.

Then this morning as I still slept, I felt a leg cramp starting. For any of you that have experienced those, they don't stop instantly. Lay still and the muscle continues to spasm. Move and the muscle still spasms. There are little tricks to help ease them, but afterwards your calf will be tender from the experience. Well, I cried out "Oh Lord" and don't you know, our Lord stopped that leg cramp instantly. I didn't have to do anything to make it stop. I didn't have to experience tenderness afterwards. Oh Praise his name! I know, it was just a leg cramp, right? Yeah, but God showed me that all I have to do is call upon his name. He is there for me. He will protect me from the enemy. After last night's attack, I still believed the Lord would help me. My faith wasn't down. I was concerned about where this attack will lead. I do think though I needed this experience this morning to help me, to give me strength for my journey.

Dear Heavenly Holy Father, please allow me to know your voice. Please direct my path. Please let me always to trust in you. Please let me withstand the fight of the enemy for your glory Lord. Lord, I thank you for your faithfulness. I thank you for what you are doing in my life right now. You said if I draw nigh unto God he would draw night unto me. You said if I hungered and thirst after righteousness, I'd be filled. Oh Lord, I praise you for your mercy and your grace. I praise you for loving mankind, and most of all for loving me. I pray that this "little" witness will help someone today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Blog Entries
    Praise God!! Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

The only few times I've experienced leg cramps were when I was sleeping while prego with my son. And no, they weren't very fun... heh! I've read that when it happens you should point your toes upward towards you and not downwards to make it go away.
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Blog Entries
    Praise the Lord Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Thank you Lord for your healing touch and for answered prayer. Praise God !

Thread Information