cure-real

Thread: Victory

Victory

When I began posting on here about a week ago I was suffering horribly with depression. Last Wednesday, I was going to either go to the hospital or to Church. I went to Church. I stayed after for individual prayer. The woman and man (who was a Pastor and I didn't know) prayed and gave me great advise. Some advise would probably be frowned upon. See, since this depression about 6 months ago, I've been on about 15 anti-depressants and my body rejected them all, I became very very ill from them. She told me I don't need meds, I need God. Now, I am not saying that this is the case for depression. I know it is a real illness, but the Holy Spirit told her that I can be healed through what she had to tell me. I was at the end of my rope that night. They told me to surround myself with uplifting Christian music and get into the Bible at least 15 minutes a day to plant a seed. The next day I received something that was the biggest wake up call. It was a flyer from a ministry. It stated that satan uses people and circumstances to enter our life and steal our joy. I realized that I have been allowing him to do this and I made him leave. I am on day 2 of not feeling depressed. Praise God!!! It feels wonderful. Circumstances are the same, the same negative things are still in my life but I am handling it and thinking about it differently. Now I will not forget how I became better. I was through God and through me throwing satan out of my thoughts. It was completely a miracle.

Kim

Blog Entries
    Alleluia!!! Glory to God for HIS mighty work in your life...Praise the Lord for the Word of God and the people HE places in our lives...Thank YOU Jesus for dying on the cross and giving us the Power of Your Name to break all strongholds and allowing us to be delivered by YOUR mighty Word...Glory, Glory, Glory!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Thumbs up

I am thanking God for your testimony and sharing how this came about.

Glory to God!

Keep looking to Jesus Christ, our light, who has victory over the darkness!

"The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Thread Information