cure-real

Thread: Thank you Lord for Your divine protection!

Thank you Lord for Your divine protection!

At 3 oclock this morning, two men broke into my neighbors house, she lives right next door to me, and tried to rape her, they were unsuccessful, she fought them off, they fled and she only has a few scratches on her arm.

Oh thank you Lord for your divine protection over me and my children, thank you Lord that my neighbor wasn't raped, thank you Lord that you protect us day and night.

Many times we take for granted that the Lord watches over us and protects us in ways that we are totally unaware of.

" Those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty" " I will both lie down in peace and sleep for you alone Oh Lord make me dwell in safety"

Amen. Thanking the LORD for yours and your children's protection, and so grateful your neighbor escaped serious injury and harm.

Thanks be to God for His protection. Lord, have mercy on those intruders and bring them to justice.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

He is indeed and awesome and loving God! Praising Him with you, asking that He heal your neighbor from the freight she has had and thanking Him for bringing to the fronts of our thoughts the fact that He is watching over us even when we are unaware.

Thank you for sharing this -
    V

Thread Information