cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will all people be beheaded during the Rapture?

Will all people be beheaded during the Rapture?

including the ones who are saved? or will Jesus spare them?

What about Lukewarm Christians and Non Believers?

Also, Does Satan know who is saved and who is not?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post

It might include anyone who refuses to worship the beast, and it's image, and who would have the testimony of Jesus. Also, this doesn't occur during the rapture. It occurs before the rapture. The rapture doesn't occur until after the great trib, nor unto after all the saints that should be killed, are killed.

Blog Entries
    Your answer lies in the reading of The Revelation. No one will have their heads removed at the Rapture, that happens after the Rapture to those that refuse to take the mark and it is my opinion that either all or nearly all will be Christians that converted to Christianity after the Rapture.
    There will be no lukewarm Christians during this seven year period and I do not imagine any non-believers being so foolish as to refuse the mark and there by signing their own death warrant.
    He knows.
    Last edited by David Taylor; Sep 10th 2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: fix broken quote tag

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    It might include anyone who refuses to worship the beast, and it's image, and who would have the testimony of Jesus. Also, this doesn't occur during the rapture. It occurs before the rapture. The rapture doesn't occur until after the great trib, nor unto after all the saints that should be killed, are killed.
    A lot of Christians believe it will happen right after the rapture. It may happen to those who are left behind. They would be martyred.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

And
    white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

-Revelation 6:9-11

Quote Originally Posted by th1bill View Post
    Your answer lies in the reading of The Revelation. No one will have their heads removed at the Rapture, that happens after the Rapture to those that refuse to take the mark and it is my opinion that either all or nearly all will be Christians that converted to Christianity after the Rapture.

There will be no lukewarm Christians during this seven year period and I do not imagine any non-believers being so foolish as to refuse the mark and there by signing their own death warrant.

He knows.
    May I ask which scriptures you are applying to the rapture?

God bless you!

Firstfruits
    Last edited by David Taylor; Sep 10th 2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: fix broken quote tag

There will be some saved who survive and are not beheaded. We know this, because the resurrection occurs at the second coming, and the dead rise first to meet Jesus in the clouds.

This means that there are some alive who will also rise into the clouds, these are those Christians who survive the persecution and beheading.

We know the 144,000 Jews are not killed, but it looks bad for Gentile believers.

First there are the souls of the martyrs under the alter waiting for the rest of their group to be killed;

6:11,
    "Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed."

The Gentile multitude that arrives in chapter 7 are dead, or they wouldn't be showing up in heaven...whoever they are.

If you look at the two witnesses in chapter 11, they are overcome by the beast, in other words they are killed as we see in verse 7;

"When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them."

If you look at chapter 13:7-8 there is more who are "overcome";
    "It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

So he is given authority over every tribe, tongue, and nation to overcome them, which as shown above is to kill them.

Later in chapter 13 it also says;
    "He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed."

This again says as many as would not worship the image he will cause to be killed.

It seems to me there is proof that Gentile believers will be killed not survive.
    Last edited by Mark F; Sep 10th 2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: 2nd thoughts
    Mark

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

(All Scripture quoted is from NKJV unless otherwise noted)

Quote Originally Posted by th1bill View Post

He knows.
    So people get saved after the "rapture" out of fear for death, instead of love for God?

Quote Originally Posted by bennie View Post

So people get saved after the "rapture" out of fear for death, instead of love for God?

The Bible teaches something altogether different, doesn't it Bennie?.

John 8:42
    "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me"

I Corinthians 16:22
    "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha."

II John 1:9
    "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bennie View Post
    ... That's an interesting twist on what I said but it will not float. People will turn to God in spite of the fact that they will be beheaded. There is a perfect example of this in the world at this very moment. In the south of Sudan the Muslims are slaughtering Christian men, selling their children into slavery and their wives into prostitution and yet the conversion rate is astounding. Persecution fosters growth in the church.
    ... Most important of all, whether your reading my comments, the news paper or the Bible, look for context before launching off on a crusade.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    The Bible teaches something altogether different, doesn't it Bennie?.

John 8:42
    "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me"

I Corinthians 16:22
    "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha."

II John 1:9
    "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God."
    David,
    ... Same comments as above, context, context and context! It's important.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firstfruits View Post
    May I ask which scriptures you are applying to the rapture?

God bless you!

Firstfruits
    ...Your question is not understood.

including the ones who are saved? or will Jesus spare them? What about Lukewarm Christians and Non Believers? Also, Does Satan know who is saved and who is not?
    Hello, Iluvmua--some interesting questions! I'm sure you'll hear a lot of answers based on differing views of when the rapture will occur (before the tribulation period begins, in the middle of the tribulation period, or after the tribulation period), and some even suggest that there will be no rapture. You'll see a lot of people put up a rather strong debate about the issue of the rapture's timing or reality in a thread, even when that debate doesn't actually need to be involved in answering the thread question. Personally, I do believe that the rapture will indeed happen, and I have a pretty good suspicion of what timing in the tribulation it will occur in, but your questions are answerable, no matter what the timing of the rapture is.

Yes, those who are true believers in Jesus and who refuse to worship the antiChrist or to take his mark will face terrible persecution during the tribulation period, and beheading will be a chief means of slaughtering these Christians. If the rapture happens before the tribulation, that would mean people who came to believe in Jesus when they were left behind would be the victims of this persecution on earth. If the rapture happens in the middle or at the end of the tribulation period, the victims could be any of us true believers that are now waiting for the Lord's return. We need to be prepared in our hearts, constantly praying for strength and courage and peace in our hearts, to accept whatever comes our way. Even today, believers are severely persecuted, and it may be that we will one day come to a point where we will be given a choice to forsake our Lord and live, or to be faithful to our Lord and give our lives for Him.

Will Jesus spare them? I am sure there will be some believers during the tribulation period who will be spared and survive. The Lord has a purpose for each believer, and some may be protected simply to continue their work for the Lord, some may be protected simply because of His great mercy and love.

I'm also pretty sure that there will be no lukewarm believers during the tribulation period, no matter when the rapture happens. There will be quickly increasing pressure on those who call themselves Christians to either leave the faith and follow the world system or to be faithful unto death. Those who would be faithful to the point of death are certainly not the lukewarm variety. Those who can be labeled lukewarm today will either be turning hot for the Lord or denying their faith--and there will be no middle ground.

It is certainly possible that non-believers would be beheaded during the tribulation period. There are many people I know who are not Christians, but who would put up a fight against the intrusions that will come with the antiChrist's dictatorship, including taking his mark. The antiChrist will likely try to kill all of those who are against him, whether or not they are Christians.

Lastly, I do believe that Satan knows which people are saved and which are not. The Holy Spirit lives in those of us who are true believers, and I'm betting Satan can't avoid noticing God's presence in us. He goes to great lengths to prevent the unsaved from finding the Lord, and he tries to attack those who are God's, in hopes of turning them from the paths of righteousness or in hopes of messing up the plans of the Lord (as if he could).

The wonderful news is that the Lord is returning soon, and no matter what the timing of the rapture, and no matter what trials we may face here on earth, we have a perfect hope and assurance that we will be seeing our Lord face to face. Have no fear for the future. The very best is yet to come!

Some will be beheaded in the tribulation before the rapture.

Those who become saved after the Rapture probably will lose their lives before the Resurrection. I'd almost say those who do lose their lives do so quite soon after the catching up of the Church Age saints but although we don't have a timeline, this would probably come closer to the mid point of Daniel's 70th week instead of at the beginning. We know that there will be those of Israel who will be sealed but even those are martryed perhaps quite late into the Great Trib period.
    I have a Blog. Please visit!

My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

Thread Information